I am here and not having any fun...

I am the only one posting so I am leaving now. I am about to fall over the laptop. I can't feel my fingers only pain. my eyes are crossing with desire to sleep. lol. I am sure it is ok to go to bed now. take care.. oh,are you staying up late like me it is after 2 am right now.
@else22 (4319)
I wish I could.I now don't keep awake till late night remaining online.In fact,I can't,for my house is not spacious enough to enable me to install my pc in my bedroom which is too small.My pc is installed in the room where my sister sleeps with her daughter.Although they wouldn't object,but I don't want to disturb them.So even if sleep sometimes remains elusive,I spend my time reading my choicest books in my bedroom.
That is why I am in the living room while my man is in the bedroom sleeping .
@else22 (4319)
Let him sleep peacefully.
I'm almost to that point. I stayed up late to work on my last final of the semester, and I've been coming to myLot every so often to break up the monotony of photo editing. That'll teach me to procrastinate until the night before such a large assignment is due! Oh, well. I'm going to stay up for another hour so I can take my pain pill, and then it's off to dream land for me, too. Sleep well, gifts!
I am hoping you made a good grade on it. I know all too well how hard that can be.
Sorry I have not been online much today, but I have been so busy with my school work and getting things ready for Christmas. I am hoping to make more time to get on here a little more often so I can make payout. I missed it last month and am working hard this month. I am sure you can use some sleep.
I went to bed and woke up rested and I am hoping you found time to reach payout. I am making payout tonight for this month.
@shaqziad (655)
Good night then. Or maybe good morning, since you probably will read this after you woke up. Well, if you ever read this.
I read it and it was good afternoon at the time.. thanks
@shaqziad (655)
Your welcome
@sishy7 (27631)
I see what you mean by "I am the only one posting..." I think it's your second topic I responded just now... It's late afternoon here, so I'm not staying up late at all. You have a good sleep now. See you when you wake up...
I had a great nights rest and I am here now feeling better.
@Blondie2222 (22218)
I can't stay up late during the week as I have a full time job. The latest I stay up during the week is 10pm. On the weekends though I will stay up late and mylot if there's alot of post to respond too. I see you have been busy posting, and I think I've responded to a majority of them and still working on it, got 3 more pages of post left to respond too.
@ZoeJoy (1395)
Me thinks you need a break. Get some sleep. Go take a walk. Get a life offline, as well as online. Balance your life. Drink some green tea. No, I don't stay up late on MyLot. I enjoy posting on MyLot and balance my life. So, I post a little and then, do other things that need to be done or I do things that I enjoy doing. Have an enjoyable life.
@ladym33 (11008)
It is the next morning, and I am up bright and early and my car did not start. I can see why you were so tired since it was after 2:00 AM. I did not stay up that late last night I went to bed around 10:00 but my little one had trouble sleeping so I actually didn't get to sleep till around 10:30.
@alberello (4755)
Well, I usually go to bed before 2:00 AM. However, there are times when I find it hard to sleep (and I've written two threads about it), then I'm awake until late at night. However, from what you described, it would seem that in fact, you just need to get some rest. My advice then tells you to go to bed and .. sweet drerams.
@asliah (11148)
hi, when i am totally tired from my work in the office sometimes i can not response or participate here in mylot,because i will only feel the pain of my finger,and aside from that my mind is already tired to think so that i can not create any topic or response in any discussion.
@mythociate (15600)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
This isn't instant-messenger chat, so you shouldn't expect anyone to instantly respond (I suspect you know that, having been here long enough to rack up over-33,000 experience-points). It's more like fishing (and--contrary to what you might see on television--it doesn't go 'throw in your baited hook, wait about a minute, and then either reel it in or you're not gettin` any!') except--rather than stand around holding your pole into the water for hour-after-hour--you can just let your baited hook sit overnight & -can come back whenever to find the 'caught fish' (response) sittin` there waitin` for you. As for being bored---I KNOW you haven't responded to ALL the discussions out here waiting for you ... I'VE got ten-or-fifteen with no response sittin` in my 'unresolved'-list!
me too, i usually sleep so late like 2-4 am..thats almost everyday of the week..but im from philippines ..
I'm sure there were probably people posting just none of your friends I guess were up and posting at that time. Midnight is about my limit of staying up. I never can sleep at night so I should just sit at my computer all night and earn money but I always think I should at least try to sleep. I have in the past plenty of times though stayed on here commenting until I was literally falling asleep in my chair haha.
@jenny1015 (13389)
Hi, gifts! I hope you are feeling much better now. You'd surely be having tired eyes and stiff hands after being with Mylot for most of the day. That is what I feel too everytime I spend my whole day reading and posting responses. ---from a confessed Mylot addict
I've been in bed most if the day. I have been answering your many posts on my iPhone. Hope you finally gave up and went to bed.
@cher913 (25890)
i find it hard to stay up until 11:30, forget about any later than that. i am an early riser so i generally end up going to bed early at night.
@Tina30219 (34502)
• Onaway, Michigan
I stay up late at night but not on the computer most of the time it is reading.
@betty1989 (752)
you share many discussions with us. Thanks. If you are sleepy, then sleep and get back tomorrow and keep posting. have a nice day.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
we had fun on sunday.. great posts. Get some rest come back fresh on monday. Take care dear.
@devonavis (1857)
• Greece
Haha! You better go to sleep and give time to your mylot account to rest. Sweet dreams!