The two problems I had on Mylot, have been solved
December 10, 2012 6:18am CST
Dear friends Mylotters. Yesterday I had posted a discussion on two issues that I reported as a result of changing passwords here on Mylot. Well, fortunately for me, these problems have been solved! Fortunately, a user advised me to delete all cookies. At this point I went on the settings of Google Chrome, in the "clear browsing data". Before cleaning I have checked the following items: - Clear browsing history - Clear download history - Empty the cache - Delete cookies and other data, of site and plug-in Result: everything ok, everything works better now on Mylot. I do not need to log in every time and for mostly when I do research on Mylot-toolbar, I stay connected!
1 person likes this
10 Dec 12
I missed reading the discussions you posted but anyways it's great to know that your problem here was solved! Thanks for sharing it as well because lots of other myLotters can benefit from this especially those who may have encountered the same issues.
10 Jan 13
hi, actually that is problem of my co-worker too,she can not use the search bar of mylot because it will always turn to my account,and she already frustrated and she never use the search bar ever again,but thanks for the info because it will really help her.