My mother found a bed bug in her room

She is fuming right now because my sister has them and my nephew keeps coming to sleep with my mother. she is so mad right now. The building fumigated my sisters place and she spent $90 washing and drying all their clothes. only to have them all over again. now she is waiting for the building to come in and help her again. she had to toss out her living room set. and now this one is infested as well. I am so glad kay is not here because when she was my nephew was always sleeping on my new sofa. and I would always tell her to stop it and she never would listen. I had a terrible case of them and social service gave me $400 for new bedding..
@Arieles (2474)
Oh nasty little bugs, can't stand them or fleas either. I am glad she is getting some new bedding. That's terrible. My daughter said her house had a lot of bugs too, well it's not a house, it's an apartment building. I wish she didn't have to live in something so bug infested. My kids came back from Minnesota this fall and brought a bunch of fleas with them. I had to wash all the sheets in some really hot water to get rid of them. Thankfully, I fixed that problem right away before it got worse.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
wow, I can imagine her being upset...those dam things are terrible to get rid of and they bite you also...I have never had them and thank God I haven't because Lord knows I can not afford new bedding or new Living room furniture right now nor anytime soon...
@Blondie2222 (22580)
I could never have bed bugs yuck. What causes them never knew. I keep my house very clean and always wash my bedding and everything which I need to do soon as it's been over a month. I would freak if I ever saw one though, hope your mom is able to get rid of them.
Thankfully I have never seen a bedbug except in books. But there used to be fleas where I lived when I was little. I don`t know what makes these bugs come and go, but it seems that usual bug killers to nothing to them. Where I live, now many children bring lice from school. It waasn`t bad when I was little and it was thought that only dirty children had them. Now I know it is not so. But bugs have grown resistant to many pesticides and other pesticides are banned because they are too toxic. I`m sorry about the situation. I`d keep away from my family until the problem is over
@asliah (11148)
hi, i am afraid to see any bed bug in my room,because i am afraid to that especially when they walk in my skin and their feet is really scary,rough and i am not comfortable in that,so that my younger sister always spray some bug pesticides to remove them outside.
Oh man that is one of my worst fears getting bed bugs. They are on the rise all over the country its terrible. That is so awful your mother has them now and is going to have to spend so much money to get rid of them and possibly have to buy all new things. If I ever knew someone had bed bugs I wouldnt let them in my home at all. I'm really glad that he wasent at your house but stay out of your mothers or you might get them and bring them in your house. Lets hope you havent already :(