You get along with your neighbors?

I have three nice neighbors that I speak to oh no four.. They all live on my floor as well. One right across the hall from me. the others to the left and right of me. I think they are so helpful to me and I love that no one ever comes to borrow or beg from me. I don't think anything is worng if your really friends. then it's like your family and helping each other out. I had this neighbor who would come to get toilet tissue and dish detergent and she would get $700 in food stamps and cash some in to pay $150 to get her weave done. what about buying some supplies..
That is so wrong. She should be reported for defrauding the tax payers. That's freaking crazy.
did you check your email.
I don't have anything from you in my email.
I must have the wrong one and my pm does not work for me to send this to you. usps.com 0311 2550 0000 1706 8038 this is your tracking number to track your gift ok.. you can check it in the morning because it was mailed out today. I hope you get it I am not sure if you sent me the right address now. if you can email it to me so I can check and see what address I have for you. thanks. karismasmom@yahoo
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Wow, I am glad I didn't borrow toilet paper from you when we were neighbors,,I would not have wanted you to put me on blast here...LOL...
we were not neighbors we are family. and I borrowed everything from you. your so crazy. I will cal you after my stupid phone charges. also do you know if you have to buy a new phone to get service with boost mobile. let me know thanks. this phone keeps cutting off here.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I don't know you know I have the senior phone and phone service.. LOL..You can always call the company to find out....
There are 8 apartments in my building and I'm the only woman. I think they are trying to have an all man apartment building for some reason or another. I know the guy next door to me on the right and on the left. The one on the left I've known since he was 20 and he's at least 50 now. He's ok. The other guy just moved in recently so I don't know him too well. We say hello and chat for a few minutes but that's about it. The third floor there is only one person I like...and he just moved in a couple of months ago too. The other two, including the jerk above me, I can do without. They couldn't care any less if they are too noisy or not. I'm hoping to move to a less noisy apartment building and you can best believe, I will be checking out if I can hear the people above or below me. I'm very quiet and don't bother anyone.
I don't hear my neighbors above me at all.. The only noise I hear comes from the hallway.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually i am not that close to my neighbors,i juts don't feel them so much good to me,and aside from that i don't have time to do gossip with them everyday,i only have one neighbor who i speak very often time,and that person is also a busy person too so we only meet and talk very often.
@ZoeJoy (1395)
I am friendly and polite to my neighbors and they are friendly and polite to me. I and my neighbors are on good terms.
@bellis716 (4807)
It's a matter of priorities.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
We have good neighbors next door to us. They borrow tools and ladders from us and for a while we borrowed electricity from them when the lights would go out. We didn't ask for it they always offered it to us. They had a generator and we didn't. Thankfully now we got one and we dont' have to borrow it anymore. They are good people we also share our crops back and forth. They give us lemons and papaya we give them avocados, plantins and mangos. Its great to have good neighbors. I have heard horror stories of many who don't. We need to consider ourselves very lucky.
@Arieles (2474)
We have really nice neighbors. Mom goes to church with the wife, and the husband is always helping with the driveway. They are really decent people and we enjoy living next to them. Last year the man gave me some money to buy the kids/Mom some Christmas gifts. It was a gift and I didn't have to pay it back. I really appreciated it so much! We also borrow foods back and forth, and if we have extra we always give some to them and vice versa. This is how neighbors use to be years ago, and those kinds of neighbors are truly hard to find.
@tshihmin2 (186)
You are really blessed to at least have some nice neighbours. For me, I don't really have any nice ones. I live in a flat. Many of them are kind of dirty type of people. They throw rubbish everywhere. They spat on the floor. They smokes as they wish while passing by, making my family and I chokes. What a disgrace neighbourhood I had!
@kokomo (1868)
There is a saying, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself". I agree into this. We should do this because nothing will show concern to us but them .Neighbors are like extended family member. I remember when I was still in the province, our neighbors used to give us their food and other stuff. We can also ask from them any veggies that has been in their back yard. They have always that helping hands.
@lilybug (21182)
I don't talk to my neighbors much. The guy across the street is a little creeper who has been hitting on me since I moved in 3 years ago. the people to the left don't say much at all. One of the guys says hi every time he sees me, but that is about it. The guy on the right has a different person staying with him every week it seems. I rarely see him, but I see the people staying there come and go. One guy staying there named Chad mowed my law for me last week and pulled all the vines off the side of my house for pretty cheap. He needed some cash and I needed it done.
My neighbors next door are great. They sure love Randy and will come over and ask if randy can come out and play (they are 6 and 4). Randy does go out and will play cars it is so cute to watch. The people across the street are nice as well and when we first moved in the son came over and helped us move our stuff in (sadly, the lady had her arm in a sling and could not carry anything, but she did invite us over for lunch. The people next door only asked us once to borrow two eggs. And once the lady across the street was having car trouble and Randy had offered to take her to the store so she could get some food. She offered Randy money, but would Randy would not take it.