Could you live with your mate if you broke up?

I could live with adrian forever together or not. we match perfectly as house mates. he has the bedroom and lord knows i have the living room.. lol. I go to bed when ever I feel like it too. I am watching a tv show and they broke up and still live together. I really could live with adrian if we split. he could not bring anyone home though.
@MoonGypsy (4613)
no, i wouldn't be able to live with my lover if we split. it would hurt to bad that we are not together. it would just be too weird. i am not that strong.
I am not that strong either but knowing me I would get him back. we been through hell and we made it back together. matter of fact we never left each other. but,I really could live with him provided he kept his woman outside.
Thats complete absurd my friend. Once broken up ,you should move on and move out. Seeing eachother everyday would just create problems and make you develop feelings for him all over again and probably even end up doing it ,which would you'll in a delimma. The point where he cant get anyone home ,here you go . I hope you understand thats wrong right ? My advice move out friend.
I agree if you dont move away it will never really be over . It would be like a friend with benefits thing except real feelings , and jealousy if they bring someone home .
I don't think I could handle that emotionally. I would want to be with him, touching him and loving on him. I don't think I could keep my hands off of him and I would definitely lose my mind if he brought someone else around me. Other than that, we are good together with the house. I just would not want to be without him as mine...
@sid556 (31005)
I actually lived with my ex for nearly a year after we officially broke up. I had kids and finding a place with all of them that was affordable was not easy at all. Living with him wasn't bad at first but towards the end, it got unbearable. It was awkward for sure. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone other than for short term.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i also have heard that there are some couple who broke up but still live in one house because of their child,but they have a separate room,its not an awkward and for me its more good enough than splitting even in shelter,for me if that will happen i could choose to separate home with my partner because it will makes me more comfortable.
In addition to being my partner in life, I also have to say that my husband is my best friend. For that reason, I think that it would be possible for me to still share a house with him if we were to break up. However, I also have to think that I can't give a complete response to this question because I also think that another thing that would have a baring on whether or not I would be able to live with him would have to do with the circumstances surrounding this theoretical break-up.
@Aja103654 (5658)
I see... that really depends on how we broke up. If the break up ended well then I could live together with him if not I prefer another place. Maybe if I stay I'll torment other woman he plans to have relationship with just for the fun of it.
@silverfox09 (4727)
I could not live under the same roof with a person I broke up with not because we are not perfect house mate but because I would still love them . That is why it would not work out as you say , you dont want him ti bring anyone home and that is why ex cant live together .
@jazel_juan (15767)
I could not live without my husband, like i have said we are like two piece of a puzzle that fits together.
@gloamglozer (1285)
I could imagine that situation be possible. Are you saying that if you broke up with someone that you would disprove of them bringing someone else home with them? I think that sounds a bit selfish since you already broke up with them. Otherwise, that's alright.
@jenny1015 (13389)
People who feels the same just proves that they are better off as friends than lovers. Well, I maybe wrong, But I think that some lovers who broke up can still be the best of friends.
For me, it's a very difficult situation to handle if we still live together in the same house after the split-up. It's hard to forget about him if we see each other often and it may only worsen the pain. The healing process would be too difficult. So, it really won't work for me.
@jeztrose (1405)
If you already planned to break up the why don't make it into reality. Breaking up means you need to separate ways, living a life without him. I think if you still live with him that means that you are still together and did not actually break up.