It is 3 am and I am not ready for bed... lol

Is it morning time to you right now? have you just waken up from your last nights sleep? are you here for a while longer? are you going to have some fun or just sit there reading other stuff? Have a good day what ever you do..
Well,Guess I will sit here a little longer! I just got started on mylot a couple of hours ago and I find it very interesting! I hope you have a great day too! Have a blessed one!
Oh,welcome to our great site. You are not having that much activity for your time here. I hope to see you around soon. take care.
Thanks!
@ajithlal (14568)
It is always great to spend time here. I think you spend more time spending time in Mylot than sleeping
@natliegleb (5186)
that is quite hard because the disturbances which we encounter does not allow us to have a good and proper diet sleep anytime
@squallming (1777)
It is 9 in the morning here. Originally I planned to have a haircut today but I missed the earliest bus. I guess I can't have my hair cut today. So I will just be here participating to wait for lunch hour . By the way, It is not good to stay up until 3 am in the morning. Our body needs rest and it automatically regulates and repair the body system and organs about midnight until 4am. So if you're awake during that important hours, it will affect your health. Sleep healthily so that you can stay healthy.
@asliah (11149)
hi, actually it happen to me last Friday because i drunk energy drink in the evening and the drink will make you awake and your mind too so it will not allow you to sleep,so the thing that i did was response here in mylot until almost 4 in the morning and fell asleep.
I did that just last night, but I am trying to go to bed earlier tonight because I need to start getting a good night's rest, but I have to reach my MyLot goal before bed first.
It's actually evening for us here and though I did sleep really late this afternoon because of the fact that I was up through most of the night, I have to admit that I'm quite tired today so I think that I will probably be going to bed earlier than is typical for me tonight. I really didn't do anything today except for run to the store and do some work online. Of course it really didn't help me with what I was able to get done because of the fact that my son did have to come home from school sick today.
@Arieles (2474)
I woke up at 3am. I went to bed at 9am, but it was awhile before I feel asleep. I'll be reading and posting and trying to come up with some questions, so my friends will have something to post on and we can have meaningful discussions. I'll be finding some work for the kids to do (we homeschool). I have to buy some copy paper and ink, so I can print out their math sheets. We'll be working on some math review today (lol...they don't like math) but it's important to drill these basic skills into their brains. I won't be doing much today, though I do plan on making my goal list for 2013. My first goal is to read 52 books in 2013.
@Blondie2222 (21399)
Wow i don't know how you do it staying up til 3am on mylot. I am still sleeping at that time but ready to get up in a few hours at 5am. I used to be able to stay up that late at night but not anymore the way my work schedule is. And this Friday night is going to be torture for me working 14 hour shift and not getting home til midnight and starting work at 7am. So I may be up late Friday night only because of that reason. Hope you were able to get some sleep after being up all night.
@ajithlal (14568)
I wonder how much hour you sleep a day and when you do you sleep when staying awake at night. I used to work at night when I was night shifts and usually slept during the daytime. I think I used to read books sometimes at night. I think it is good to take at least eight hour sleep at night.
@betty1989 (752)
it is evening time here in China. And i just had my dinner. Maybe you should sleep now and come back tomorrow here in mylot. share something new with us. Enjoy your sleep.
It's almost 4:30pm now here in my country. I'm at work. I have a thirty minute break and I'm going to spend it myLotting. I hope you'll have a sound sleep. I've signed in here for more than two hours already. I hope I could post more. LOL. Enjoy mylotting til you get to sleep.
@enelym001 (8333)
It is past 12 in the afternoon here and I am at work right now. Today's not so busy and no one's around so I can be here at myLot. Bet it's my lucky day today Been here since the morning I came and up til now, just reading, responding and posted one discussion.
@sishy7 (27654)
Take your rest, gifts... I'm going to sign off soon myself. Not because it's time for bed; but my head aches so badly, I need to take strong tylenol and sleep or something...