I hate to hear people down about their lost family...

Today,this lady called me to her house for my christmas stuff. and she gave me two bins and two big bags. I said to adrian he could take some to decorate his house. he was like no thanks I don't care about that because my family is gone. I told him that he still has a lot to be thankful for. And I notice that he never has anything good to say even though he has two daughters. Just like he has never bought them a gift from we been together. This is the second year I bought them a christmas gift and I think that is terrible. I will never say anything to him about it but it does not sit right with me. He lost his mother in july and I know he is hurting but dam he still has kids on this earth.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I can't believe in all the time that you two have been together that he has never brought a gift for his two daughters. How old are they? There are certain men in this world who are just not close to their kids for whatever reason. MY ex has seven kids from four different women and he is really not close to most except my youngest daughter who will be 32 next month and his son; the one that was born two weeks after my youngest daughter. Now I can laugh about it at the time I wasn't of course. Adrian needs to realize that as much as he misses his mom life goes on and she would not want him to be depressed and feeling this way. He is not living he is assisting. With the time he has left on this earth he needs to live and be happy.
If I live in my house alone someday without my kids or a boyfriend visiting then I wont decorate my house either. But I hope that I will always buy my children Christmas presents no matter how old they are and regardless of if they speak to me or care about me or not they will still be my children.