I got four christmas cd's tonight...

The lady from frecycle gave me four christmas cd's I am going to put them on during the day when people are opening their gifts. I amd so glad I joined freecycle.org. It is really helpful to people like me. You all should register as well. are you already with them? have you been gifted with anything great?
I am already with them. I remember you mentioned the site a long time ago and I went on there and checked it out then. Never utilized it though. How would they gift me with anything?
If there is something you waNT YOU ASk for it and if they have it they would let you now to come pick it up.
Oh, that would be good. I might put in a require--or four. lol
@yoyo1198 (3643)
I'm with freecycle and cheapcycle both. I've posted a few things on freecycle but had no takers. I did get a nice rod and reel via cheapcycle for $15. That was a good deal if you know anything about fishing. At this time of the year both sites have tons of listings every day. I keep an eye out for anything that can be of use to me or people that I know. It's definitely advantageous to sign up for either or both. Good deals to be had and there is usually a listing for your city or one close to you.
I a going to see if I am a member of cheap cycle.
@Arieles (2474)
It sounds great, I belong to something similar, like free recycle in a town nearby (they don't have an organization for this town), and I haven't found anything yet that I would like to get that would be worth going to pick up. I will check them out, thanks for sharing this post gifts.
That is just great and now is the time people are listing stuff to give away.
hi giftsandbagscom. good for you! four christmas cds at this time of the year would really be very useful. i've heard about freecycle and read about it. decided to see if there are any groups in my area and was surprised that there is none. anyway, i decided to join a group that is based in one of the provinces here in my country. surprisingly, there are six freecycle groups in the country and all are based in the provinces, none are based in the cities. anyway, i'm looking around now at the posts to check if there are stuff that i can use. i'll be posting the items once i've taken stock of everything that i can/ i want to give. seems like a worthwhile endeavor. cheers and happy mylotting!!!