The same lady came twice and I was sleeping..

Ups brought my package today and you know it I was knocked out. I go to the door and she was like. I am sorry this is the second time i woke you up. I was like it is ok. But,right after she left I went right back to sleep. Now I need to know when the tv is coming so I can be here to get it. has the delivery person ever woke you up? I am so glad she can hear me from the bedroom..
@sedel1027 (17855)
I have been woken up by delivery people in the past. Where we live now, unless they need a signature, UPS & FedEx often do not bother even ringing the bell since most people are not home.
@riyauro (6430)
Yeah I have a bell as well and they ring it and it is actually too loud to be heard in any room so it i better that way. No problem if you are not at home otherwise. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.
@elisa812 (3033)
Yes, we have had the delivery person wake us up a few times before! Just recently, my husband and I were both still asleep when the delivery person brought a big package, and it came much earlier than expected, so we didn't know who could be at the door. By the time my husband made it to the door, the delivery truck had just pulled off and he didn't see anything at the door. It turned out that the delivery person had come around the house and left it on our back porch when we didn't answer. It took us a few minutes before we realized it was there, but we were glad we didn't end up missing getting our package!
THe delivery person here never comes until afternoon or evening. I always try to be around when I am expecting something. Don't want anything stolen. And my daughter is usually around and downstairs to hear the door. One nice thing about living with someone I suppose.
@Arieles (2474)
I really don't get packages in the mail. I have a few times but most of the time they are just left on the porch, so no the delivery or ups man/woman have never woken me up. I don't sleep during the day anyways. I just can't take naps during the day. Speaking of sleep...I am getting sleepyas I have been up since 3:30am. I think I'll be going to bed soon.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Oh yes I have been awaken by a dilivery person before many times...and I really don't mind because its to my advantage to answer the door...What bothers me is when I am sleeping or even awake lying on my bed..and they bang on the door like they are the police banking to let me know there is a fire...and I have a door bell that works...I reach the door not in such a good mood...
@riyauro (6430)
I have been through this as well gifts. It is good that delivery comes home but yeah is could be disturbing when you are sleeping. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day ahead.