Should I wait a little longer before ripping someone face off?

@911Ricki (13602)
My money is out of my Paypal account, and not in my paypal account (AGAIN). I am ready to rip someone face off, I've had enough of this now. I am still missing $32.00 from before now, $18.34. My friend told me wait until I come home from scrapbooking tonight, to see if there was a delay. But she said by the past she can see why I am ready to flip out, seeing the amount of money that I earned and went missing with noone having an answer, ignoring me, and so on.
Take a deep breath. I know how frustrated you've got to be with this happening again, but ripping someone's face off over it isn't going to help even if it does make you feel a bit better. The last several payments I've gotten in my PayPal account have taken about an hour to show up in my account history after I got the payment notification email. I hope that's the case with your myLot payment, but given that you've gotten no responses to the emails you've sent... Wait, didn't you say a while ago that you've changed your PayPal email address? I don't remember off the top of my head. Sometimes you need to manually confirm a payment for it to be deposited into your PayPal account. Have you checked that email account (including spam folder) to see if there's anything pending? And have you tried PMing GoAskAlice about the issues you're having? He might be able to expedite things for you.
That why i dont like to change my paypal email if the problem happen because change of paypal email.
I've never had a problem changing my PayPal email address, and I believe that Ricki changed hers after the first payment vanished. I don't know what's going on, but it kind of sounds like the payment was never sent out.
And I should really clarify that that may not actually be the case at all... I'm just going by what PayPal has told Ricki about the transactions that should have been sent to her account.
There has to be some kind if glitch between mylot and your PayPal account. It's not like they stole from you. The money has to be misplaced if it left mylot and didn't get into your PayPal. Good luck ripping someone's face off. Being ugly about it won't help your cause Ricki. Try to keep your tone non aggressive when you talk with the right person. The regular contact link on mylot is useless. GAA has always been helpful when I contacted him. It might take him a few days but he always has.
I'm so sorry that us happening to you. I talked with an American when I called. It was a different issue but at least I was able to get an answer in just a few minutes. Golly! You don't have free long distance? I thought everyone had that now.
@ctryhnny (3463)
Are you sure you did't spend it somewhere online? That's the only thing I can think of unless you owed someone some money and they got to your paypal account somehow. Do you have a debit card with them? Do you know where it is?
@911Ricki (13602)
The money is not in my account, nor is there a transaction, or any proof of a transaction. THERE IS NO MONEY THERE TO SPEND. Canada doesn't have paypal debit, I still have my other money in the account, but the money isnt being deposited into the account. It's been almost 3 months now, and I am ready to leave MyLot all together.
ctryhnny, I think Ricki meant to say that her money is out of her myLot account in the first sentence of the discussion. Today's payday here, and it seems that another payment's gone missing between Ricki's myLot and PayPal's accounts.
@shaqziad (655)
I think you should wait. Like someone mention previously, getting all worked up and blowing anything on your path will not makes things better. You are welcome to release your stress here, talk on your distress. Well, maybe as a lazy user there's nothing i can do to help you, i only can send you my hope, which amounts to nothing in solving your problem. Just don't start ripping people faces yet. Don't.
@sjlskl (3384)
I would usually wait for a day or two before jumping at the person. As you know, with this online money transferring services, sometimes they will need a few days to clear it before accounting in to the appropriate account. Thou troublesome, I agree that checks are necessary.
@AkamaruKei (5220)
Yeah i know it is very frustrating when we working in online earning site but we not receive a transaction in paypal. When that happen it like we want to punch something. But rip someone face off not solve a problem. You should contact both of them paypal and mylot.
@TeamCholent (2843)
Someone has access to your PayPal account? This is never a good idea as you can't protect your money and of course it is not right for someone else to have your banking information. You can log into PayPal and see where your funds went.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
What??? how could your money be gone..does someone have your account number...don't you get an email from mylot telling you what they have deposited..I certainly hope nothing like that ever happens to me... Hope you get to the bottom of this...good luck
@chiyosan (29388)
I am wondering, did someone did not send you the money due to you? or your paypal account already has this money but has disappeared? I am wondering why this is happening to your account? I have never experienced this on my account. Maybe you can try and see your transaction history in paypal and see where the transactions are going.
@Cetz912 (65)
we all will be frustrated if we are in ricki's position. what i can think of right now, try to email / call paypal to ask for support. you should be able to trace where the money has been leaked.
@jenny1015 (13394)
I am sorry for what you have to go through with your hard-earned money. Have you tried sending an email to Paypal again about this matter? I hope this would be resolved soon.
@aabuda (1729)
Well, if you really are so sure on who did that thing in your account, then, do it! Anyways, you can traced your transaction history in Paypal and you can be sure on who did that!
@NailTech (6892)
Oh my God that is bizarre. I don't know, I would try and call them to see what the problem is. Have you done that before? I have had to and sometimes their help isn't too great via the phone either. I once had a lady hang up on me cause I was angry about where about $1,000. of mine was when I asked for a check.