I went to the hosptial for a few minutes.

Like 5 at that lol. I get there and my older sister said my younger sister is with my mother. I hate that girl so much because she is nasty to everyone. So,since i had my mothers debit card I called her up stairs to tell her I know my sister is there so I will not stay. she said ok and then I went up and gave her the card. come to find out she tells me my brother is on his way.so,I really was not staying there. The reason we are at war is because when my daughter said I hit her my brother came in my house trying to call the police on me and then he tried to hit me in my house. I could have given my mother a heart attack. I picked up the butcher knife and went right to him and let him know he was not hitting me in my freaking house. My mother was going crazy screaming at him telling him I did not hit my daughter. and all the time this was going on bj was on the phone as well. after all this happened when he found out my daughter lied on me he could not have been decent and called to say at least he was sorry. so,now this year will be terrible for my mother because all of us are not getting along. That hurts my mother very much. the stress of what is going on with my daughter is about to do real harm.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
First of all your brother had no business trying to call the police on you until he knew the truth. I know my sisters and brothers wouldn't do that to me. Then when the truth came out he should have been man enough to apoligize to you. I can't believe he would think it was ok to call the police on his own sister. That is so wrong! I hope your mom feels better soon but all of this fighting is not going to help her.
He needs to grow some stones and offer an apology for how he went off on her. I would cut ties with all if the people bringing drama.
I would just step away from everyone except your mom. I have just one brother. He is a protector, but minds his own business. We don't fight. I can't imagine being at war with my brother. Your daughter is to blame for this and your brother did not bother to get the facts. I would tell him how disrespectful he was to treat you that way and then just cut ties. Being at war is just too stressful. I'd stay away from the drama.
@Blondie2222 (22724)
Sounds like your daughter is trying to split the family up with telling all these lies, she needs a wake up call. I'm sorry to hear this but I hope you guys in the future can patch things up and get along again. The holidays are going to be rough if you guys aren't getting along with one another and going to give your mom stress knowing her kids can't stand each other. All family needs each other especially around Christmas time. But just keep doing you, you did nothing wrong you were just protecting yourself and your brother should man up enough and apologize. I hope you guys our able to patch it up sooner the better. Good luck and I hope your mom is doing better and can be home for the holiday.
@Arieles (2474)
Sounds like a lot going on here for sure, and nobody needs any of this stress. How is your Mom doing? They still have her in the hospital? I hope she gets out soon. Wow! You went after your brother with a knife? Dang I would be scared. I hope you all can straighten this mess out, I'm sure it's tearing your Mom apart.
@MandaLee (3738)
Dear Sharon, I am so sorry. Your Mom certainly doesn't need all of this extra drama or stress. My heart goes out to you. You are in my prayers. How is your Mom doing? I hope she is getting better.
hi gifts oh my I did not realize your mom was ion the hospital and all the fmily is there and fighting too; She needs that like a hole in the head.Shame o n your brother for even thinking you would hit your daughter. At least your brother could have apologized for that once he knew it was a lie. how awful that your whole f amily is squabbling and at Christmas time too.Whats wrong with KayKay why all these lies and the job? is she still w orking? Sharon I am sorry your family ia all acting like this.does KayKay thrive on upsetting everyone?
@sid556 (31003)
what i really meant to add to my comment was, if Bj was on the phone with you the whole time, why didnt you have her call the cops for help rather than grab a knfe and threaaten him? i hope you guys can resolve this for your mom's sake if not your own.
@sid556 (31003)
i cant even imagine how scary that whole scene would be to witness or imagine. i realy think both you and your brother are wrong and so is KK. your brother should never have tried to hit you for starters. but you should of let him call the cops..let themsort it out. why did your brother just not call the cops from his place? why would your daughter tell such a crazy story? and grabbing aknife on him? thats scary too,. what finaly broke it up? for your moms sake i hope you guys are able to find a way to be peaceful. /
wow good thing you got out of there when you did. This is terrible that your mother has to be in the middle of all this. Your daughters lie caused all this and the worst part is that your brother after finding out that she lied cant even say he is sorry. thats sad.
@jenny1015 (13389)
I hope that you could all have a good talk and move on. It's almost Christmas. Nothing fells more wonderful than being with our family.