Loneliness Can Kill?

@dodoazo (8190)
I usually see people isolating themselves in one corner then pondering. Or I also them in an open space like a public plaza sitting alone then thinking deeply. Why is that so? Why they have to be alone? Why they have to stay in that condition? What they lead them to do that? Can loneliness do harm? Could those persons staying alone without a definite purpose be affected by such loneliness? Sometimes I want to be alone for I want to free myself of the chaos that I couldn't understand. Sometimes I want to be alone for I want to think or plan something in my mind on the best and effective way to hand my intriguing job. Sometimes I want to be alone for no apparent reason at all. For such actions I do sometimes I am quite relieved and have a peace of mind. And there are, however, time, that it became worse and it resulted to insult to injury. What is the best thing to do avoid loneliness that will eventually lead a loss of life or lead to insanity? I know if this couldn't be controlled or well managed loneliness can kill. Do you agree?
@Otanetix (509)
For the most part, we all have different reasons why we want to be alone. I do not think there's anything wrong with wanting to think where you are isolated. When I am deeply thinking about something, I find it easier to concentrate on thinking when I am not around people and it's quiet. However, I know some people can think while not being isolated from people. But for loneliness to kill someone, I would think that person is not satisfied about being alone. Or they just cannot cope with something and prefer to be alone. The human psyche can be a very complex topic.
@dodoazo (8190)
That's why it should be dealt accordingly. It is too subjective why people are lonely. But if they couldn't get away with it or control themselves and it will lead to the worse situation, then and only then it can be deadly to the person concern.
@edvc77 (2143)
Sometimes there is a need to be alone to reflect on oneself and meditate. However, it should not be all the time. It is not really good for a man to be alone. Have a nice day!
@dodoazo (8190)
Everyone would like to stay away from trouble, from problem which sometimes is beyond to solve. Staying alone could serve the purpose. But doing it always or as often as it should be is not good. You're right then, friend edvc77 .