I think polo shirt will be okay for my wishlist in our Christmas party....

@ardoy0731 (6866)
I went to the nearby mall yesterday during lunch break to look for something that I might write in my wishlist and request for the exchange gift in our Christmas party by next Friday. I saw this nice polo shirt wearing by a mannequin in a clothing store.I guess it will be one that I will write my wishlist that I wanted to receive during our exchange gift.Just have to take picture of it and indicate the size. But for sure, my colleague who got my codename will definitely know now who I am since I am only guy here in the office who has small size on shirt lol...
@myfb2009 (8304)
Ardoy, it is good that at last you had made your choice. Have you include in the wish, your choice of color for your shirt? Because some people have preference of color as well. Hope your wish will become true during the gift exchange session.
@ardoy0731 (6866)
Good thing that I already made a decision what to ask for since it just a week from now.Well I already took the photo of it and will just wait the chance to print it when no one is around and looking for so I won't get busted.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Good that you are able to give a detailed info on what gift that you would like to have. Hope you will receive it during that gift exchange session.
@ardoy0731 (6866)
What I am worried about is the availability of the stock size since its extra small.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
great idea.. especially if you really want one.. I like polo shirts.
@ardoy0731 (6866)
Well its my final decision now since I can use and wear it at work too.At first I am thinking to request pillow and towel cause it is really easy to find but when I pass in this clothe store one time, this polo shirt catch my attention and just fits in the allot budget so I took picture of it and write it in my wishlist.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Having polo shirt as a gift is great. In fact, we can always wear it regardless of any occasion. It will always looks fit and nice, as long we are wearing suitable shirt size.
The one who got you wil be very happy if ever you will do that. AT least she doesn't have to guess what color & what type. But have you asked the price? It must be costing more than 1000 pesos because i have see some nice one from Lee yesterdat and they cost 900 plus! But i am so happy because i was able to buy a nice shirt already for the one i will be giving the gift. It's according to my taste, and i hope it will be liked.
@ardoy0731 (6866)
Yeah I am to particular this time so she won't have a hard time. I also checked the price if it will still in the budget and yes it is so I took photo of it. I think your baby will probably like and appreciate your gift.
Oh i really hoped he will like what i have for him. If he likes it, then my taste is indeed timeless.
@ZoeJoy (1395)
Well, sometimes surprises come earlier than we think. Anyways, I hope you get what you want for Christmas. Polo shirts are nice - casual and yet, sharp looking. I hope your colleague picks a good color for you. It is a good idea to take a picture of it and then, he will know exactly what to get you. Have a Merry Christmas.
@ardoy0731 (6866)
I think who got my codename was a girl since most of my office mates are girl so I think she will really buy what I am wanted too and what's on the picture since girl are really more on to details when buying clothes.
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I'm sure you will have a great day on the day of your party! We don't have that wishlist thing during our Christmas party so I don't know how it works. Everything in our party was being prepared by a specific committee. We have an association in our office and every year, there is a new set of officers and they are the one taking care of everything needed for the event. We are just being assigned of what should we do. Have a happy holidays!
@ardoy0731 (6866)
Well I guess you better try at once.There are time that its hard to buy what's in the wishlist of my baby especially if I get girl since I don't know much about girl things and where to buy it.This time around I got a boy baby so I don't have a hard time what's in his wishlist cause see just right down wallet so its so easy to look for.