What Do You Think Is The Sin of All Ages?

@dodoazo (14640)
For all we know it is Eve who committed the first sin and she required Adam to do the same by eating forbidden fruit of the Tree of Life. Then it is their son, Cain who committed the second sin when he murdered his brother Abel. That is when we base our account on the basis of the Bible as far as commission of sin is concerned. The other sins committed were disobedience of some of the members of family of Noah and the disbelief of the people at that time. And it is also aggravated by the sinful ways of the people of Moses when he was away to get the tablets of Ten Commandments, they worshiped to idols. We could say that those sins are categorized as to disobedience, killings or murder, idolatry, among others. Those iniquities are still existing and practice by the people in the last days. Are they considered as the sin of all ages? Do you have in mind? What is it? Well in one of my readings, I came across that the sin of all ages is "ingratitude". Ingratitude is man's tendency of not to give back a feeling of thankfulness, a feeling of being helped, assisted for job or service rendered for them. Lately, you've been helped by your friend, your parent or any member of your family, did you return back a gesture of being grateful? Of course, didn't you? But there are time that you failed to get it back, didn't you? People have that kind of attitude, a tendency of being ungrateful for they don't want to be branded as cheap or they don't want to be attached to that person in some reasons. To recall a Bible incidence of those ten lepers who had been healed by Jesus, do you know how many returned and thanked Jesus? Only one was grateful and thankful for the miracle Jesus did for him. Those nine never said a word to appreciate Jesus work for them. Ingratitude, that is being ungrateful is blinding everyone's mind, petrified by vanity and pride.
@bird123 (10447)
The sin of all ages is not learning from your mistakes. You are then destined to repeat the lesson.
@dodoazo (14640)
But if you're aware of what you're doing is wrong. Do you need to commit the same mistakes? Unless you want to willingly suffer the consequences of those bad actions. I don't believe that a person is destined to do the same mistake he had already. I know for sure that he has already got a lesson from that mistake. Isn't it?
@WakeUpKitty (8709)
• Netherlands
According to me it was Adam who committed the first sin against his first wife Lilith! He was not accepting her as equal. This is still the sin of all ages. Not treating people as equal no matter how different they are. We all are people, we all are a part of the big circle, we all are born alone and will die alone.
@dodoazo (14640)
Hats off to you. You're an authority when regards to the original sin commission. I salute you for that.