Mylot search reward play very important role in mylot monthly earning

Last month I reach only 9.98 and only two cents remains for 10 dollar but when I use search engine in the mid of the month I got 5 cents reward. Therefore I reach till 10 dollar because if I cut the 5 cents means earning is less than 10. I feel very happy wow!! due to reward I reach near payout. I think a single cent is also important in mylot. What you think do you have such experience you reach near payout because of you the get reward.
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
That is a good news and this would certainly encourage our other members to do their search in myLot search engine. I also do some research from myLot search engine and I am also being rewarded from time to time. I am very happy to get rewards and that flashing card appearing on my screen whenever I got one. I actually have taken a snap shot of all my rewards and I am planning to put it in my site. Have a nice day!
Yes friend this is good news and help to every mylotter. In this month I got only 1 cent but feel happy because now month is start not end. Nice idea then more friends can join this site.
@prashu228 (25070)
Hi Aries I just visited your profile for the first time. Its so colorful. I tried to copy the reward page when ever i get but i was not successful can you help me?
@ARIES1973 (9531)
• Legaspi, Philippines
@ prashu: I am using snipping tool which was installed in my laptop. If you don't have it you can copy it by using print screen (Prt Sc)located on the upper right portion of the keyboard.
@brew2x (3096)
I just learned about mylot search reward just now. I was surprised to be rewarded a cent and didn't figure out immediately on why I was rewarded. It is actually still a bit blur to me but I am glad about it. I hope to learn more and increase the chance of getting rewarded.
I am also glad when suddenly get reward few cents are also important to reach near payout.
@mayka123 (10126)
Good to know that you have reached payout. I have received search rewards a couple of times earlier. I hardly ever use the search option here except when I want to start a discussions.
@anil02 (2886)
Yes I am agree with you beside. It is good feature of this site. I used it frequently to search websites. I also earned from it. Good luck.
Yes sir this is really good feature when suddenly got few cents feel happy because no more effort for this.
@zandi458 (27953)
Forget about dollars as the cents here are what everyone is after. Yes every cents here is important. When we use mylot search facilities it helps a lot to add up to our daily collection of cents which can greatly help us to reach payout. I am one of those who benefited in using mylot search engine.
Yes few cents also help us to reach payout. So I not leave the hope till last date of month.
@fantabulus (4006)
Great means finally you got the payment you are right few cents also useful for payout. I also use search engine but not join mylot daily so not use daily.
Yes I got payment of Nov. month and deposited in bank via paypal. Now I think this month is very hard to reach near payout because marriage was in my relatives house and full week spend there.
• Greece
I think it can be pressurising to keep too close an eye on these things. This month I did not reach the target but it doesn't matter because the money carries over and eventually I will get there. It is not always practical to take part in lots of discussions, and we do have to work at getting to that $10 goal, so congrats that you made it. I get so busy reading some of the discussions that I spend less time actually contributing, but for me that is all part of the MyLot experience.
Thanks for congrates I do the hard work in mylot till 15 days continue then I reach near payout.
@ravisivan (14055)
surekha congrats. happy to know that you reached pay out already. it is good. yes. mylot search helps in our getting some extra money. good day. let me do some search and see whether I get some reward. If I get I will post again ok.
Yes mylot search engine is useful to get the few cents and this is also valuable for reaching near payout. But I not misuse the search engine use only once or twice in a day.
@Sreekala (19230)
Hi dear, Vow!!!!!!! You reached it last time. I could not dear, and two days earlier when I check it was 9.97 and I searched something using mylot search engine and got 16 cents. I used to search in between whenever I need some information and I think I got it altogether. I am not searching much for getting a reward whenever I need something I am using mylot search. So in conclusion I too reached payout by using search engine this time.
Dear this month I earn only 1 cents but I not loose my hope because 1 cent is also important for me. I also not gets more only once or twice in month because not use regular. But feel happy when help to reach near payout. Yesterday I got my deposit. Dont worry dear you will get more in next month
sureka, good to hear about this. You are right, really mylot search help us to get random rewards, but too much of search is not good, it will give suspicious activity warning and too much of warning will lead us account deletion. So we must be careful while using search engine. Don't do frequent searches to get reward, do search whenever necessary and get the credits
yes, some persons are using search engine in wrong way and wish to earn more from this option, you will get warning if you are using search unnecessarily for a long time, too much of warnings will lead to your account deletion and you will lose all your earnings, read out the following.. We've taken steps to identify users who are attempting to abuse the myLot Rewards program in order to increase their earnings. These steps include some warnings and other preventative measures that you may see while using myLot Search. Please note that if you are found to be abusing this feature, your account will be canceled without warning and you’ll forfeit all of your earnings. Just use myLot Search in a normal, natural way, and you should be fine. http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq24.aspx
sureka, good to hear about this be careful. If we are fascinated with the low credits and search frequently we may lose our account. Better to use the search whenever needed to avoid unwanted things
@devonavis (1857)
• Greece
Wow! So lucky of you! Haha That reward indeed played a role in your payout. I just got a reward too just an hour ago and I was so happy about it. I'm hoping for more! Haha
Hahah.....I am really lucky but only for Nov. month ehhe...dec. month again unlucky. Because no change to get the 10 dollar less time joining.
@albto_568 (1268)
• Costa Rica
Yes, I know what you mean, usually, I got this rewards too, from Mylot, and, it is always an unexpected and wonderful surprise. And, yes, it helps us to reach our goals, here on mylot.
Yes reward is unexpected income and feel happy when gets. Some time it is useful to reach near payout.
@prashu228 (25070)
Hi surekha I agree rewards are very useful to increase our earnings. But the problem is we never know when we get the reward. yes a single cent is also very important. sometimes even after giving many responses we get very less cents. which is very discouraging.
No one knows when they will get the reward because it gets randomly but when get feel happy. Use regular at least once in a day then definitely you will get.
@tonyllenium (6267)
when i received the reward is just some cents so 1 or may be 5 so yes it can be important too but i don't believe is really important to gain the monthly payout it is just a plus in my opinion...normally when i want reach the payout here i write a little bit more in discussions and i never expect from thr reward too anyway if it happens naturally is better for daily balance!
@inertia4 (27001)
I hardly ever do the search. I guess I should search everyday here then. Who knows, maybe I will win some cash that way. Nice!!!!