I think I need to go to the hospital

I am not doing so good at this moment I am here awake all night and my nerves are shot.. If I go to the hosptial I will be right next door to my mother's room locked down for a week or more. that will just about ruin my mothers health. I can't take it much longer with this stress. I can't handle all of this stress. I don't have no one to talk to me while my head is going crazy right now. I called bj but she is on the phone. my nerves are shot and I am sweating like crazy. my daughter is in the bed sleep and all I can think about is cutting my wrist. I don't want to hurt myself. I have so much to live for and this is out of control. I can't call my other friend because she can't talk on the phone. I am going crazy in my head right ow and I am braething so hard and it is getting harder for me to manage all alone like this. I think I should call the police to come get me . I really don't want to go to the hospital and hurt my mother like that. oh god please help me now. I am stupid and should know better but Ido it to myself all the freaking time. I need to be in the hospitla wian tno one to let me out. how can i live like this in ths farm worls I am not canlnle to make it I am tired of this shitt. I wanit my head to go back to normal like it was before of of this happen. what anm I going i too fo dow with all of this stres.s . ok i am really not dseiin this now I will soll come one to tary to help me.
@bunnybon7 (34028)
• Holiday, Florida
i hope you got some rest and are feeling better now. makes me worry about what happened, im starting to wonder whats going on in that area. im wondering if some terrorists have poisoned our country. right now im watching about a crazy azz guy that shot up an elementary school in new jersey. terrible just terrilbe
@trisha27 (3505)
I saw that too its crazy what this world is coming to that people take it out on small children
@Arieles (2474)
{{hugs}} I sure wish I could give you a real hug. It's just so frustrating that you have to go through all of this drama. If you think you need to go to the hospital, than by all means go. Better always to be safe than sorry. Are you taking your medications you were prescribed? Maybe you could get an appointment with your doctor? I sure wish I could help, though I know it has to be good to talk it out with your mylot friends, just in writing it down, will help you to clear your thoughts. I hope this is resolved today. You need your sanity.
@Arieles (2474)
I'm glad you went to the hospital and are feeling better now. Make sure to get plenty of rest, and we'll see you when you feel well enough to chat with all of us
@besweet (7245)
• Greece
I am sorry to hear that you are stressed and feel like that. I read your posts often and I think that you have one of the strongest personalities in here. Don't let the panic and stress determine your actions. If you feel like you need help get some, go to the hospital in order to get the treatment that you need, I am sure that your family might feel worried about you if you go to the hospital but once you are better they will realise that it has helped you to overcome this situation. I hope you will feel better soon.
They helped me very much and sent me back home to rest it off. I a doimg better right now.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
Oh dear... dont wait. Go and get yourself looked at. never know whats wrong till you see a dr. Hope you get better soon. Take care dear.
I am home now and these meds are wearing off I feel like I can be good today as well. I am a little drained though.
I'm not sure when you wrote this Gifts, but you gotta get a grip and get this drama out if your life before you go off the deep end. I think you need to stop reacting to Adrian's childish tactics and just take care of you. Take your meds on time so you can get the rest you need. Tell your daughter you don't want to be stressed out, so be on her best behavior. I wouldn't even pick up on Adrian's phone calls about choosing or not choosing Kay over him. He can say what Ge wants but he is manipulating you. If you turn your back on your daughter or bring her home, it needs to be your decision. The rest of your world can sit back and take a number until you are ready and able to handle it. You need to be a bit selfish right now and take care if Sharon. I wouldn't let Adrian come to your home and stress you out even worse. Your daughter will come and go as she pleases. She always does. I'd tell her straight up that if she tears up your house or curses you out she can hit the road. That doesn't turn the green light for Adrian to sweep in and manipulate you. Think about yourself and what YOU need. Right now, I can tell you that you need peace. Let Adrian take a few steps back and decide if he is willing to share you with your daughter. If he refuses to accept reality, he needs to move on because he is playing with your head. I think Kay is too, but she is your daughter and that's just normal.
@KrauseHome (33871)
Wow!! Can I relate with this one, as I have been there, done that and wondered when it will ever end and get any better. As for the Stress this is a hard time of yr. for many of us, and I have wanted to throw in the towel many times as well. All I have to say is KEEP POSITIVE. There are people out there who Love you, and care about you. I will be Praying for you, and hope things can improve.
@Blondie2222 (19108)
If it's this bad then maybe you should check yourself into the hospital and get some help before something happens that you will regret later on in life. You don't want to hurt yourself or someone else for that matter. Yeah it might hurt your mom's health but she may be happy to know that your getting help before things get worse. Do you see a psychiatrist at all? Maybe you need to start seeing one to help with your stress and issues that is going on with your life. Best of luck and please keep us posted.
You need to do some meditating and calm down with stuff. You let yourself get all worked up over things, and that isn't at all helpful. The meds are good, but you also need to be doing things to keep the stress level low in your life. Bubble bath, calming music and meditation... Those are nice, natural ways to calm down and relax. Chill... You have an entire network of support online here at myLot, and you can also find an online support group somewhere like WebMD. You can also find a local in-person support group and go to the next meeting.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
As anyone reads this post, they should clearly see that before your very eyes she has drifted right off her focker... Can anyone understand what she is saying in her last 3 sentences.. look at her spelling of her words.. Gift I hope you get the help you need because you are under to much stress right now..It would be rough for me to accept and I am not bi polar....but you need help.....
@trisha27 (3505)
Yeah I noticed that too I couldn't understand what she was saying but I hope she got some help she definitely needs it.
@trisha27 (3505)
Maybe one part I could understand was that she was going to call someone to help her. That's all I understood
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi Trisha, I understand,,,but she did come home later in the morning. however she was really flucked up..slurring very badly...so I am hoping she sleep most of the day...
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Its been now 22 hours since you posted this and I surely hope either you are feeling better or you went to the hospital to get checked out. I'm so sorry you are going through so much drama which is causing all this stress. I seriously think you need the people causing all this stress to walk away from your life for awhile. This is just not good for you. I hope that you remembered to take your medication. Please let us know ASAP how you are doing. God Bless!
@sid556 (31018)
get t he help you so clearly need. your mom wil be worse of if something bad happens to you. as someone else mentioned there are always people on here that would talk to you and this is a great place to vent. we all worry when you get like this...hope you read all the posts and take the advice.
@trisha27 (3505)
I am so sorry you are going through so much right now and you are really taking it hard. If you feel you should go to the hospital then please do go. So they can help you, I hear you take medication, have you taken it. Please take care of yourself.