I didn't get my money on bubblews

Romania
I got the first 3 payments without any problems. I made my 4 request today. on the second and the third I got the money on paypal in approximately 5 hours from the payment request. well it has been almost 12 hours and I didn;t get anything now. I'm worried as I saw there are many members who had payment problems. what was your experience with bubblews lately?
@Aja103654 (5658)
I never got a single payment. You worry that you have not gotten your fourth? I have not received my first and second. It's frustrating. By the way, what is your name in bubblews? My first payment I waited for 3 weeks already. My second payment I redeemed two days ago. I still didn't get any money. I hope they pay me already.
Thanks for the info guyz i also on doubt on joining this bubblews so i become inactive with it. and good that i made the right choice.so it is much better to be active here in my lot than in other site.
@ARIES1973 (9541)
• Legaspi, Philippines
I also heard complaints from other members from the start so I decided not to participate first until everything is settled.
aja...my nickname there is swissheart. as I said before I got 3 payments already. aja are you sure you followed their rulles?
@aerous (13474)
Wow! That's good news and it will me inspired to do more in that site. I hope and wish that I reach my firs payment and experience to get paid. Thanks for sharing this to all of us. Have a great day!
I didn't get my 4th payment ....
@aerous (13474)
Ouch! What happen, my friend? I though the site is doing good and your post might be inspired me to do more there? I hope the site still doing okay and will be sending your 4th payment soon...
I tought it's correct to let you know that meanwhile I got my 4th payment. so the site is definitely legit
If you have violated their rules, you likely won't get paid. They do not want people trading "likes." Going around asking people to connect back to you is frowned upon. I know someone on there who I have known for a long while. The person has been a member on that site for a while and seems perfectly happy with it. If that is the case, that is proof enough to me that the site is an okay place.
@tech40 (9472)
Wow, just 5hrs? crap :( cos I tried to cashout on bubblews, and until now im waiting for it .