Why would that psycho want to murd*r Justin Bieber

I know he got a lot of hater and obsess people out there but to take it that far to want to murd*r him . I cant understand why people even hate him , he is a good singer , entertainer and talented . I think all the hate though make him even richer , because if I am correct he was listed on the top 10 riches celebrity under 30 to date,, he was #2 and Rhianna in third . Some people are too damage and bitter . I mean its ok not to like someone but wanting to k!ll them is taking it too far .
@Micmac (6993)
Some kind of sick fan rage. There's all kinds of sickos out there who want to take revenge on celebrities. That's why these celebrities need bodyguards to be safe from those maniacs. It is a hectic life for them. Personally, I like Bieber's voice and he sings some sweet tunes.
I know right , so many sick people . I really see the importance of body guard , because there are real crazy people out there . I like his voice also and his songs .
Since I don't really follow celebrity news, I didn't catch wind of this topic. I personally don't care much for Justin Bieber's music, but if there is someone wanting to kill him, that is definitely taking it too far.
That is what I think , I dont know why some people allow themselves to become obsess with somebody that dont even know them . The man that wanted to was a common criminal in jail , has Justin tattoo and all that .
Perhaps the person is insecure with the fame of the artists. We don't what really runs into the mind of psychopath. It is a good thing he is fine.
True we will never understand what run in the mind of a psycho .
@devonavis (1857)
• Greece
I'm not really a Beiber fan but I like and appreciate his songs. He is a good and a very talented guy, and he could sing. He's got a good voice actually even with out those auto tunes. Those haters are just insecure maybe because he almost got everything haha, I'm not really sure.
The man that wanted to kill him , is in jail and he hired someone to kill and castrated Justin. I mean its ok to not like him but to want to kill him , is just not right .
@trisha27 (3505)
I think mainly it is out of jealousy. But you are right, it is okay to not like people, but to want to murder someone is just taking it too far. There are a few celebrities that I don't like, but I don't even say I want to murder them. I think that people should just get over it. These celebrities worked so hard to make it were they are now, so get over it, like them don't like them, but murder should be far from there minds. And I say if people are jealous, then maybe they should try and work just as hard and maybe they'll get far just like them.
I agree , if a person is jealous try to put on the work and see how far they can go . Also if we dislike a person instead of becoming fixated on them we could just avoid watching things that they do . The thing is they dont even know us most 99 percent of the time . Just let them do what they do and we do what we do .