I am home from the hospital and I am feeling better.

They gave me some strong medication an some how the nose bleed stopped while I was lying on the hospital bed. They thought I cut my more and I did not. I have no idea how the bleeding started. I was a royal mess in this house and I thank god I was able to get to the police on the phone. my world was crazy and I could not think straight. I could not see anything clearly either. My mother and my sister came from upstairs to see me. By that time I was so high on those med's I was ok. but,my mother was not ok she was so worried about me and she got on my daughter again big time. My sister just stood there very upset and I knew why so I said nothing to her. I have been calling shelters all day and they are full. I don't know what to do about this situation. I am not doing what people think I should do. I asked a few people what I should have done when my daughter came to talk to me and one said I should have spoke to her on the phone instead of my house. I was not thinking of a phone and my daughter was at my front door. I was not turning her away for any reason. that was break through I really want to. My mother said I am between a rock and a hard place and that is adrain and kay. but,I don't think it is as bad as it seems. If he can't come in my house because of kay then I will let him go and wish him well. I am not holding on to a relationship that will not work. I am not turning my daughter away unless she does something again to deserve it. the past is in the past for me.
No matter what your daughter will be your baby. No matter how screwed up she gets. It's Adrian's problem, not yours and not Kay's. it's situational with Kay. She has a tantrum and you both get angry and hurt. I don't think there is much she could do that would make you turn your back on her. You work it out with her. If Adrian walks he walks. I wouldn't pet that mess. That's southern expression that you should be done coddling to his demands and manipulations. No man should cause a break between mother and daughter.
Your daughter needs help. You are trying to help her. Yes he is trying to force you to give up your daughter by giving you an ultimatum. He won't come as long as she is there. What else can you call it Gifts? He says he isn't doing it but he's using emotional blackmail on you and it is backfiring on him. He wants you to love him more than you love your daughter. He wants to be first. You are doing the right thing. I would not put up with the garbage you have in recent weeks from either of them. My daughter would get an ear full too on respecting you. You can call me. I'm here.
My phone keeps cutting off in my house. I will get dressed and go down stairs to call you.
I enjoyed talking to you Sharon.
@bunnybon7 (32565)
• Holiday, Florida
you need to stop stressing over that man. obviously he has a place to go. you are a mother and a good one at that. i just hope Kay has learned her lesson and will treat you right this time. our kids dont always do right by us even when we are helping but people need to understand that even so we forgive because we love them and its our bllood and part of our body.
I'm glad that you are back home from the hospital and feeling better. Your daughter should be your first priority. I honestly don't think that the roller coaster ride that is your relationship with Adrian is a healthy one--for any of you. It goes beyond just his antagonism toward your daughter, but that is definitely a serious factor. You need to take better care of yourself. You need to find better ways to calm yourself before you reach the point where you have to go to the hospital.
I am glad to hear you are okay and back home. I am also glad you feel all your greif with Kay is in the past. Still am curious as to what happened between you and Adrian after he did what he did but I guess I will just die wondering. Happy holidays to you.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
glad you are home now.. take care of yourself. Try not to get all stressed out so much. Bye now.
@sid556 (31018)
first of all i want to say that i'm glad you got help and that you are ok and i very much question the hospital for letting you go in that condition. now, about that daugheter of yours. you know know i have one that was like 100 teens too,right? and she has come along way over time. dont give up on her. you need each other and you wont be happy until you find a way to be peaceful with each other. a good friend told me years ago to cherish this daughter as she would be the one to step up and help me if i needed. she would be the one to "pluck your chin hairs and wipe your but if needed" is ho she put it. i have to say she was right. we dont see eye to eye and this girls moodiness makes me crazy but ill give her credit. you know that my right hand is a bit dysfunctial right now. this girl saw me get all frustrated brshing my teeth and brushing my hair. stubborn me, just refused and managed. by the time i got to buttering my toast,my had was too cramped and i let her help. she has really steped up and been doing things i cant do. kk will be like that too. and youll probably spend a lifetime trying to get along..most impotant is that you keep trying
@trisha27 (3505)
I am glad that you are doing much better Gifts and that you are back at home. I think you should just focus on your daughter right now and get things back to being good with the both of you. If Adrian can't accept that, then there is no point in him being apart of your life. That's all there is too it. You are doing the right thing and you did the right thing when your daughter came to visit you. You didn't slam the door in your face and you didn't turn your back on her, as any mother wouldn't and you stayed and talked to her. That's the step in the right direction. Good luck with you and your relationship with your daughter I wish yall the best.
You are in a similar situation as I am. The guys expect us to give them all our attention. They dont understand that our children are the most important thing and will always be more important. Now they have left us because they cannot deal with our kids. Mine just happen to be much younger then your daughter but really is the same thing going on. It hurts but I'm trying to move on one day at a time. Today he put up a picture on flickr of his gfs rear while she was bending over opening presents she had a thong on you could see to much of. It hurt so much looking at that. I almost threw up my coffee that I had just taken a few sips of. I know my fault for looking at his pictures on there but I just cant help it. For some reason when I cry really hard my nose starts bleeding. I always have gotten nosebleeds but lately I cant let myself cry hard because it just bursts a blood vessel or something and blood starts gushing out my nose. It takes awhile to get it to stop. Perhaps thats what happened to you as well.