I AM thinking of playing a trick on my mother

She is going around asking everyone if I bought her a tv. I was laughing because I know she is going to love her gift. What I wanted was someone to get her house so we could set the tv up and I can put bow all around the the tv. or since they are coming to my house I could wait till the very last moment and send my mother to my room to see something and she will find a big tv with a bow on it. Please tell me how I can pull this off because she really believes I bought her a tv.
It would be cool if you set up in her home while she out. I think that would be the coolest way to present it to her. If she came over to your place and someone took the tv over to her place to set it up while she was at your place maybe. It's hard but you will figure it out.
She would need to be in the hospital to give someone here key to put the tv up. I am stuck I think with it being in my house. thanks.
Either that or tell her to have faith, its CHristmas and hand over your keys. Hehe
Hi friend, i think your mother is very much craze about the TV. As you mentioned she believes you a lot. Buy a new TV for her sake and surprise her a lot. I think it will be your new year gift to her
@Arieles (2474)
Oh, aren't you the sneaky one Gifts. I love the idea you have about setting the tv up in a separate room with a bow on it. I love it! I would love to see the look of surprise on her face when she sees the tv! Great thinking.