Would you rather your mate be happily in love

Or with you an unhappy? What if your mate was unhappy with you and your best friend was unhappy with her mate. they both left their mates and hooked up with each other. they are both deeply in love an can't stop smiling.. They are spreading joy everywhere they go. how would you react to this?
I love my husband with all of my heart and though I can't imagine what my life would be like if he was no longer a part of my life, I have to say that if the time ever came that he was very unhappy with me, I would want to set him free so that he would be able to find some happiness in his life. It would hurt me to know that I was no longer able to give him happiness in his life, but I would be lightened to know that he was happy in his life and I also know that I too would eventually be able to find happiness again.
@chiyosan (29388)
i would not stay in a relationship where i am the only one who is in love and who does things for the relationship. Every relationship is two way and it won't survive if people in a relationship both won't sacrifice a bit of themselves.
@sriroshan (2586)
What I feel if they enjoy each other company and they lead a happy life I will be the happiest person. But if they cross their friendship tag then surely I will object for it as I don't want to spil my family life and my friend family life also. As we all knew there must be limit for everything in life when you love your partner
@sid556 (31018)
i would not want to be with anyone who is not happy being with me. it would just be miserable and who needs that.
When I was unhappy with my mate and and my best friend was unhappy with his mate and if they hooked up, I will bless them for their happy life and will thank to my best fried to relieve me from unhappy mate
@asliah (11149)
hi, it that will happen to me of course i will feel angry and more hate to the both of them,if that they wanted then i will let my man leave and he will never come back to me again,i don't care him anymore,and my best friend will no longer my best friend anymore.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I would be happy for them. I have a few friends that I wish were able to be with someone nice. So if things worked out that way I would be happy for them. I think everyone deserves to have happiness in there life. Would you be happy about it?