I was thinking about leaving ny altogether.

I was talking to my cousin on facebook and she said I should come to GA. I would love that so much. I can't imagine leaving my loved ones once more to live my life. and not even a chance of leaving my mother. but,if my daughter would move with me I would think really hard about it. I think she would have a ball being near miami and her friends.
@Blondie2222 (22578)
I think a move would do you all some good, have your mother come with you as well. Your daughter needs to be around a new environment of people and start a new life as well, it would do her and yourself some good. I would sit down with your daughter and talk to her about it get her input on it then if you guys decide it's the best way to go and you really want to do it then bring it up to your mother. I mean you don't have to do it now but later down the road you may want too. It's hard to move also if you don't have the money to do so. It could work for the both of you.
@subhojit10 (7382)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well the ultimate decision of moving to a new place rests entirely on you but for that u have to think from all corners and then take a decision in the betterment of others. I think u can go for a short visit to that place with your daughter so that your mother does not feel insecure and alone after u go. U can then return back. No doubt u will have a good time out there but then u have to take a sound decision. What say?
@Arieles (2474)
This would be a hard decision to make. I would have to weigh the pros and cons. you said the neighborhood you live in is less than ideal. Would the new area in Georgia be better? Do you have enough saved up to make the move? If your daughter came with you would the two of you be able to get along? Tough questions for sure, but if you could be in a better place, I for one would support your decision to move. And your Mom, would she have someone to take care of her, and help her with things around the house? I think I remember you mentioning she has a brother. How far is Georgia from New York?
@Tina30219 (35706)
• Onaway, Michigan
I think you should move to GA and get a new start on life you can always visit your mom anytime.I think you are right your daughter would probably like to live in GA as you both need a new start.I wish you all the best in whatever you decide.
@asliah (11148)
hi, its really good when our family is in one place only or near places and area only,because for me its really important to me when my family is with me and when i always see them near to me,that is why my sister always ask her to go here when its holidays.
I think that there does come a time in our lives where we have to start making decisions that are the best for us and I believe that you might be at that time in your life. I know that any time that you are moving away from your family, it is something that it is hard. However, I also think that in doing that, you are able to find a kind of happiness in your life that you might not be able to find otherwise.
I cant imagine you leaving your mother and living that far away from her. It would be a really nice change of pace for you and your daughter though to go and live somewhere else. Have you ever been to GA before? I havent ever traveled I havent been anywhere new.