should she leave or stay??

ok so you are dating this guy who has a baby mama who is really crazy... well when you met him you didnt know much about her but as you started talking more you found out about her.. since then you have been having problems with her.. for one she calls your phone and hangs up without a word and she text's you. its even gotten to the point where her text messages are threatening to you. but she is 34 and your much younger than her but she acts younger than you... my question is should you stay with him and still put up with the four legged dog or should you just move on....
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Giftsandbagscom! That is a very tough situation to be in. I would probably talk to the guy I am dating and tell him about it. I was wondering, how was she able to get the girl's number in the first place? That is creepy. I would probably think if the guy is worth it, leave him if he's not but if he is, I will seek legal assistance. Threats like that should never be taken lightly.
I really don't think that there is one uniform right or wrong answer to the question that you've posed here. I think that the right answer is something that depends on the woman that is in the relationship. If the feelings that you have for the man with the baby mama are very deep feelings, then I think that you would have to learn to deal with the baby mama. However, if you haven't really developed deep feelings for the man yet, then it is probably better to move on with your life and leave him and his baby mama alone.
@cessybear (223)
So you are dating this guy. Hm, I guess it's up to your heart. If you like him that much, then you shouldn't let her mother interfere between the two of you. Telling him that might also help. Maybe he could convince his mom to leave you alone.
@natliegleb (5184)
i think she must stay because it is not crazy and she is old also like 34,so she must put up all the way
@enelym001 (8333)
Hmmm... I was kinda in such situation but well it's complicated. We're far apart from each other but the guy has a baby mama and they're having this custody battle. It's very tough and complicated situation that I kinda lie low with the relationship. I just want him to focus on his problems now with her.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
I guess there must be a way to co-exist with her. Or else I would just let him go, I wouldn't want my life to be so complicated with his mother because I know that this would bring problems to my relationship and my every day life. I wouldn't ask him to choose because I think it's not right to put this dilemma,.I would make it clear that I am.willing to try and if it didn't work I would probably move on with my life.
@trisha27 (3498)
This so sounds like my life. Thank God I have one more year of this woman. Well, after reading this what I just stated, obviously I stayed with my husband. She never had my number, but one time I had my husband's phone and me and her had it out a couple of times. When my husband and I were just dating, I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and thought she was never really like the way my husband mentioned her to be. But then after being with him for a while I really started seeing that what he said was true. This woman was really psycho. And I could never understand why my husband was with her in the first place, to this day, my husband never understands that either. But I sticked through it and I knew that I really loved my husband and no matter what how this woman was or all the crazy things she said and tried to do to make us break up, it just made our relationship that much stronger and we knew and realized that we had true love. Yep, things got worse, after we got married, she just went really crazy, but I still stuck beside him and stuck it out. Now surprisingly, she is backing off. Omg, really, I can't believe she is backing off and maybe that is because one kid is already out of the house and the next one is about to leave next year. But it is so sad how she made our lives miserable and now she is running her children out of the home. The moment the oldest turned 18 he ran out of the house as far as he could and I honestly don't blame him. Its ashame, I think there is no reason for women to be like this, no matter what happened. You're hurting no one but yourself.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
first of all, I would be gone..why the unnecessary drama....but what on earth is the four legged dog saying and doing about this situtation...he is the one who should be able to handle this issue. How did the baby mama get the new girls phone number...somethng is definately wrong with this situtation...
@Arieles (2474)
I think she should stay, the guy has nothing to do with his "baby mama" and he has moved on and is dating you. His past relationships have nothing to do with his relationship with you. Yes, he has a child by this lady, so he will have parenting time, but that is no reflection on what your relationship with him could be like. Maybe he's the one for her and she will never find out if she leaves. Now, if she can't get past how this "baby mama" acts, maybe she will think it is not worth it to stay with this guy even though she likes him very much. She has to decide if she loves him enough to stay with him. It takes a lot of love for these scenarios to work out, but if the love is strong enough, they will find a way.
I would not want to be in such a situation. But If I were head over heels in love with my guy and if we were married, I would deal with the ex. Perhaps seeking for a legal advice and police blotter before dealing with the EX face-to-face would help.She has been sending threatening text messages,that's not funny at all.