Do you think about the kids being owrn out?

If they want to can they quit a sport they don't seem to enjoy? I know lots of people who have kids in a few sports after school. Those same kids have to come home and do chores. they then do home work and find energy to eat and get ready for the next busy day. I find some parents are not listening to their kids. Kids get worn out just like adults and they need someone to listen to them when they are talking. some parents think it is right for the kids to not have a say in their own life as long as they are children. Do you know anyone like this?
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I think that use to be more in the days pass...Children these days are so out spoken these day I don't know much of this happening... Kids are a lot more resilient that they use to be and there are so much more for the to involve themselves including after school sports, home work ..I will say there is just not a lot of house chores my grandsons do other than having to clean their rooms...
I know for kay most everything was done before she came in from school. I made her do her dishes and her laundry and she would also help me cook.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
wow how things change.....
@asliah (11148)
hi, yes,my two nieces are liked that,after schooling and eat at home they go outside and face their play mates in the street,and some of them stay at home but busy in testing and internet then in the evening they will do their home work and sleep after.
I do think that parents should draw a line when it comes to how many activities that they are involved in. However, I am the kind of parent that would never allow my child to quit a sport that they really weren't enjoying in the middle of the season. If they told me that they wanted to try out a sport, then they will finish the season. If they still feel like they don't enjoy the sport, I would never force them to participate in another season. With my kids, I've never seen them completely worn out, but I have always been the parent that will limit them to one or two activities at a time.
@UmiNoor (3535)
I let my children to do as much as they're able to do. If they don't like to participate in any sports, I won't force them to do so. I don't want them to hate going to school because they have to be in sports. I want them to love learning and not feel that it's something that they are forced to do. I know of some parents who are like this. They would fill up their children's schedule with music lessons and sports activities. Their children don't even have the time to be children and to enjoy their childhood.