Why do men take it so hard when woman cheat?

Men feel they can go out and share themselves with more than one woman. they feel if they get caught the woman should forgive and move on. But,don't let that woman cheat on him he has to find so many unkind words to call her. she is no longer the woman he fell in love with at all. she is trash and often a slutt. Why can't men see that what they do to woman can easily be done to them? ladies don't worry about what he will call you. try to live your life for you. if you are not faithful that is your business. no man has the right to see you less than the lady you are.
@Aja103654 (5658)
Well, I'm not the type to cheat. In fact, I never cheated on any of my boyfriends. I don't find it necessary, besides, there aren't much men out there that can tempt me into doing such a thing plus often they are not worth it ahahah! A man who is worthy wouldn't settle for being in an affair when they know that the woman already has a partner. They should know their boundaries, respect other people's relationships and do the right thing. I hate it too that men are praised for having more than one woman and then women who do the same are treated badly. If I wanted to sleep with many guys, then I won't be in a relationship with any of them. I don't care if they call me a sl0t or whatever, I do what I want, I live how I want. Men who treat women badly for cheating while they themselves are cheaters are such pathetic people. Why should their opinion matter?
That is just how it will be forever when we cheat on them. sad but really true.
@Aja103654 (5658)
... They will suffer... those men.
@jenny1015 (13389)
It is really a big deal when women cheat on their men. Such double standard, right? And I just hate hearing those men justifying their actions!
I try to set those no good people straight and they often feel I am wrong.
@chiyosan (29383)
Same question as me... We probably have been exposed too much in this world where men dominate it. That if they cheat, its expected of them to be doing that because they are men. they are like supposed to be cheating anyway... but if a woman cheats.. wow! what do we all think of them, even we women think so mean of them... For me, though i do think of all people who cheats on their partners with no respect... i mean, i have been cheated on and the pain and hurts it gave me was beyond measure, that i cannot even imagine if i can forgive him and the woman... that is why i am feeling this way.. its the feeling of being betrayed that is causing me to lose faith in the people who cannot be trusted because they cheat.
I will not be one in that position to even find out. I have been cheated on a few times. I blamed myself because there was something they just could not get me to do.
@asliah (11149)
hi, yes that i true once a guy found out that their girl cheated them they usually called them slu* and imbec*le,but if the man cheat the lay will only feel mad and angry to that guy or will break them up,for man its a big deal with them if ladies will cheat.
I say that what is good for the gander is good for the goose. In saying that, I'm saying that if it is okay for guys to cheat then it is okay for girls to cheat as well. Now that isn't to say that I would be okay if my husband were to cheat on me. Likewise, I know that he definitely wouldn't be okay with him cheating on me either. However, with our relationship, we are more open then many people are because we never lie about where we are going, who we are going with, etc.
@Arieles (2474)
I'm not the cheating type, and I won't tolerate cheating. Men think they are superior to women, well the ones that cheat do, I am not saying all men, because there are some really decent, kind and caring men out there who would never cheat. It's just not in their character. The ones that do cheat though, they think they are above women, and the believe women have a place in the home and no where else. Well, it's that type of thinking that leads to divorces and the breaking up of families. You are absolutely right though Gifts, women should carry on and ignore those negative comments. He's just trying to bring you down because he's jealous of your positive attitude and he feels like a bum for cheating, so he's taking it out on you. He's feeling guilty.
@babyeve (1051)
• Seychelles
It is because men are selfish and expect that things will always be in their favors. Women are allowed to forgive and they are allowed to receive forgiveness all the time. A real man will treat his lover as queen just the King his lover treats him in return. I agree that we women are not perfect, but at least we try to keep our zipper clothes from strangers. lol
@jaiho2009 (39019)
That's one question that is hard to find any definite answer. Why it's not a big deal for men to cheat, but once a woman cheated her man, she's the biggest sinner in the whole world. I never condemned women who cheated their partner,unless the reason for cheating is purely self satisfaction. But for women who cheated their partner to get even- well, maybe that's their only way to revenge and show their partner how does it feels being cheated.(though, it's not the right way to do)
@cupkitties (7172)
Because its all fun and games unless it happens to you? Yeah. I 'll go with that one. When my ex cheated on me he was called all kinds of names. It was like him: "I'm sorry, Now deal with it!" Me: "Shut up, you whor3!" I think he wouldn't have given a darn if I had cheated on him.
you guys are right, when a man and woman cheat that is wrong. But when man cheat they don't get pregnant. In the case of a woman they do get pregnant.
@justhere (229)
Men think they owns the woman, and we women let that happen. We are the majority and need to let them know. I asked my husband what looks so bad if a woman cheats, he said that a woman should not be out there giving it up for free. So I said so a woman should charge a man, and he said at least she is not giving it up for free. That was so stupid, these men don't have any good explanation for anything they do wrong.