I feel tired around three in the morning..

it is just about three in the morning and I am starting to yawn. I don't know when I will go to bed either. I have been off the computer for most of the day and night. I am just starting to have some fun posting. what time do you feel sleepy at night? right now I am starting to see some friends online and that makes me want to stick around longer. But,I need to see about my daughter getting in a shelter tomorrow. I have search high and low an they are full. I guess with the holiday's and the sandy storm I could understand. I really don't mind her being here at all. But,the faster she gets in the faster she will get some help.
I am on MT and it is about 1a. here. I usually feel tired about 3 or 4a. Watching a sequel to Dracula 2000. I do love my vampires. Alot of times a good movie comes on around that time too. Especially on TCM or AMC. I hope you can get your daughter in a shelter.
I hope we can find one as well. that sounds scary for me to watch. that is adrian's type of movies.
I enjoy vampires. I wish they were real. I would love to be immortal because i am so curious about how life is going to go for my grandkids.
That gives me a lot to think about. my daughter sees ghosts so I am sure you will be able to see what is going on. she has been seeing them from a small age.
@Blondie2222 (16875)
I start feeling sleepy by 9pm. I can't stay up late anymore. When I did my night shift at my 2nd job on Friday I was yawning by 7:30pm and I had to work til 11pm. The drive home was fun because I was extremely tired and part of it was because I had been working since 7am that morning. I am doing it again this Friday night too and I'm hoping to get lots of sleep the night before so I'm not so exhausted. I hope you were able to get some sleep and hope you can find a place for your daughter to get some help.
@fatlex06 (895)
Hi there. I think you should consider sleeping earl than late. I mean, yes you can just feel tiredness now but how about in the future? You must not abuse you body as well as you eyes. You should stay and live healthy first by starting to sleep early. Just my advice, anyway, maybe that is just for today. I am starting to get sleepy after 11pm. Sometimes I abuse my energy too but sometimes I'm too tired to be stubborn.