Would you leave if your mate wet the bed?

I know my friend bra.. who was very upset with her husband for wetting the bed. She told me once when she had a fight with him. she told me this was the reason she stopped making love with him. after a short while tony started to cheat on her and she never bothered to care and then he would start sleeping at his mothers house. bra.. and his mother never likes one another either. so she filed for her freedom and now all she is left with is this huge tattoo of his name on her shoulder.
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
did she say why he wet the bed?maybe it was when he got drunk.if not then that's very tricky,its embarrassing to keep washing your husbands pee,not to mention i cant imagine the horrible smell from their room.i would try and seek a doctors advise if he is ready to be helped,i believe if two people are genuinely in love you will try and work on the problem and not run away from it unless there were other factors messing their marriage
I'd be sure to out plastic sheeting on the bed to keep it from getting ruined after the first time wetting the bed. If it happens periodically, I'd try to discover why it happens and put him in son adult diapers. Some folks have a problem. One of my former associates at work had MS and it only affected her bladder. She had to cath herself every 2 hours or she would have accidents.
He just we the bed for no good reason and he was not a drunk at all. That was ot it at all. she said he had nothing wrong with him.
First of all, why her husband wet bed? It happened only once or quite frequently? It may be a great problem if my mate keep wetting the bed.
He wet the bed more time than she could count and he messed up their bed as well.
oh, too bad then. Maybe she should have a talk with her husband in order to solve this problem.and find out the cause of him wetting the bed!
@ShyBear88 (16871)
Would I leave if my husband wet the bed, probably not that kind of sounds silly to leave someone over wetting the bed. It might get annoying if it happens all of the time but after having two kids so they have wet out bed a few times and I really can't leave them at all, mommy loves them to much. All kind of bodyly functions have been on my bed.
That is how I feel as well. I know I wet the bed for years after I was already in school. so did my brothers and my daughter.
@ShyBear88 (16871)
Everyone wets the bed some time in there life. I've peed myself last year while I was pregnant with my son while sneezing.
@Arieles (2474)
I wouldn't leave my mate for wetting the bed. If you love someone you are there through sickness and health and this is something that the mate can't control. It's not like choosing not to drink for the day. I knew of a grown man that did wet the bed. He was embarrassed about it, and I remember his name even Dwayne. When we get older we all may have that problem too, it comes with age.
I know he was not old at the time when it was happening.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Oh no, not at all either we are commited to stay with them forever or not, I'm sure many types of accidents could happen like farts or whatever so embarassing things adults weren't supposed to do but that's what's it's about right? To stick with them until the end, in sickness and health and all that . Talking about it, I'm missing him, and we just saw each other.
That is sweet that you are missing him so much. I miss mine when he is out as well. today we spent good time together.
@chiyosan (29388)
I think there are even more reasons for her to leave him and not only because he wets his bad / or their bed. I mean there should really be more than enough reason because wives love their husbands more than that, and we should be able to accept them as they are. About that tattoo of him in her shoulders.. well she can always have that deleted or erased. he he
No they had a great marriage and they loved each other for so many years. he would do anything for her and her kids which were not his. she could not take this man pissing on her at night.
@Angelpink (4023)
Maybe they are not meant for each other.. betrayal is already there , that means no more trust , respect and love.
It really depends, First of all you have to remember this is a medical condition and your mate has to be EXTREMELY EMBARRASSED BIG TIME. DOES SHE WEAR A DIAPER? Sometimes there are underlying problems as to why shes wetting the bed, I would not be surprised if it had something to do with emotional stress your mate is suffering. A Big question is, Do you love your Mate, If the answer is Yes I would suggest seeing a psychiatrist and trying to get to the bottom of the problem... Yes your mate may be hesitant to want to go but reassure her you love her and want to help her, Does she urinate multiple times a night? Does she have a bed pan? If you don`t love her or even have to question if you love her then just split.. This is not unheard of, I`m just wondering how old your mate is because if shes rather young most people grow out of this. Anyways I wish you and your mate the best of luck and if you break up with her have some compassion I am sure shes so embarrassed as it is! Best Wishes, Lawrence Nicholas
@sender621 (14956)
I don't think that i would leave but I would be uoset. there had better be a wondefrul reason for wetting the bed in the first place. I may kaugh about the incident later but niot when i have not had my sleep yet.
To me it is stupid for any man or woman to tattoo their significant other's name on their body. There is no guarantee that he or she will be an actual life partner. Then if another person comes into your life you have this tat that defines you, so to speak. The question I would have is WHY did he wet the bed? Was it an accident? Does he do it often? Or does he do it because he is daft in the head and thinks its cute? I would not leave if he couldn't help it. I'd just buy him some Depends.
@eagletrek2 (4971)
• Kingston, New York
Hi are you talking about wetting the bed from making love or having a bathroom problems ?I hope I use the right words if it a bathroom problems there is solution then to sleep in different beds the store do sell adult kind of diaper underware if your guy were that at night your bed should be dry ,and the if the couple does have the income or insurance see a doctor on why the person wet the bed it can be some problem in side the body ok have a good day.
@jagjit273 (1740)
I think she is talking about wetting the bed during and after making love. If thats the problem how would it be handled.
@asliah (11149)
hi, for me i really love the person even he wet the bed i will never leave him for that reason only,unless if he cheated me for how many times and if that will happen i will automatically leave him and live alone in life,but in past love l;ife i still never had that kind of experience with my partner.
It would be kind of weird to deal with having a significant other that did wet the bed. However, I don't think that something so minor would be something that would drive me to end my relationship with my husband. I mean I know that it is gross, but there is really nothing that he could do about it. If I was such a petty person that I would leave my husband over wetting the bed, I would have left him a long time ago because of the drenching night sweats that he had before he was diagnosed with cancer.
@Dominique25 (9476)
I think if it was because of an illness or something like that I could deal with it. We would have to get those plastic mattress covers for the bed. And I know that if it wasn't because of an illness and that he just happened to have problems wetting the bed because of not wakening up or something like that I would recommend he where adult pullups because I wouldn't want him peeing all over himself or me. It's just not healthy.
@WakeUpKitty (8711)
• Netherlands
I don't know what the reason is why he was wetting the bed. Was it always there or just did he do that to annoy her or because he is too lazy to get out of bed to the toilet. My ex was.. he peed everywhere.. also in the shower or in a glass and did put that next to the bed. I heard from other women their bf's did the same. This is a good reason for me to leave. An illness is something different but I would not sleep in the same bed plus I would let him clean up the bed himself.
@trisha27 (3505)
No, I wouldn't leave my husband for wetting the bed. I think that is crazy to leave someone because they wet the bed. Maybe there is a reason behind it and maybe some kind of medical reason and as far as I remember when I said those vows there was a part in there that said through sickness and in health. So maybe he has something medically wrong. Otherwise I'd buy him some Depends and looks like he'll be wearing those to bed.