What would you tell this person?

He found out his lover and his friend are sleeping together. he bought a gun to kill both of them. and he made sure his life insurance was paid up. he said all his goodbyes and then he could not do it. but,he really wants to hurt both of them. god only knows what this man is going through. I have not responded to him yet because my mouth is still on the floor. this world is going crazy right now. he has two sons he would leave behind. I am going to just say god bless you. I can't imagine adding to his pain.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I would tell him its not worth it to kill them, especially if he has two sons. Boys need their father in their lives. The lover is not worth him killing them and then himself. Or not killing himself and then spending the rest of his life in prison. Just confront the both of them together tell them that he knows what is going on and that he is moving on. His life is more important then these two people who seem to not really give a $%#@ about him has a boyfriend or a friend.
I hope he knows this by now because so many people were responding to him. I feel sorry for his heart ache.
@jeztrose (1406)
I think it is not good to do that kind of thing, though i know it is very painful knowing that your friend and your partner has betrayed you but you cannot do such thing to them. Let god punish them, in time i know they will surely regret what they have done wrong.
If he can't see this that means he is far worse than we think he is.
@edvc77 (2143)
I would say "do not go to the level of these traitors" and harm himself. Doing that kind of thing would put him to jail and his two sons would be affected. Let them be in prison instead or rather let God avenge for him. There would truly be consequences for what they have done and this will carry for the rest of their lives. It is painful, let him throw plates and glasses on wall. This will release his anger and pains. It is true some do that.
I am thinking I should send him this link to read what I have here. but,then everyone on the post will read this as well. I hope to get back to his post soon. thanks.
@liezel25 (292)
It's really painful in his situation. He just wanted a revenge for what they have done. Yah, people would do some crazy stuffs when they got hurt. But killing them won't make everythings right, it will just get worst. He should pray to our almighty father and his mind will be enlighten.
@dee777 (1418)
• South Africa
You need to tell your friend that our happiness are not determined by other people. I understand that he is very upset and broken, but he should not allow them and their filth to affect him beyond reason. Remind him that there are people who loves him. He owe it to his children to continue with life.
@pomwango (1355)
• Kenya
that's a hurting position that man is in but can we blame him,am not saying killing anyone justifies what he has been put through.you need to get him to know that nothing good will come out of this , his kids will be alone,people will always remember him as the murderer or worse.they have hurt him but its not worth his future and life.
@jenny1015 (13394)
It has really caused him a lot of pain and anger. Maybe if he could talk to a therapist, that would help him to calm down. He really needs someone to talk to so that he would not entertain morbid thoughts.
I agree with you. He needs to talk to someone who can help him. I don't want to add to his pain either, but he's not thinking clearly right now. He needs to talk to a doctor/professional.
What you should do is talk to him, and make his family talk to him nicely. Second thing is to tell him that if they were cheating that because they wanted to, and he should accept their opinion. Tell him in life he can find a better lover and have a nice family with his sons. Tell him life is to precious to don't live it. Also tell him only God give and take life, if he do, he is going to hell. Talk to him nicely, but if he still wants to do the actions, contact a psychologist and they will keep th secret and talk to him, because that is what they are here fore. Good Luck!!!
Unfortunately, this is a tricky situation. I have been through being cheated on as well, and after feeling like absolute crap for a long time, I realized one day, that anyone who would go behind my back, cheat, and lie to my face, is just not even worth thinking about. Your friend needs to have a good thinking session. If these people were able to betray him, would it be worth it to ruin his own life, his family's life, and the lives of anyone else involved? He'll realize these people are not even worth a second thought. Sadly, he will need to come to this realization himself. He needs to spend time with positive people. Good luck!
Tell him that they are not worth his pain. It's their betrayal not his, the loss of his love and friendship is punishment enough for them. Tell him to think about his two sons(whose love I'm sure outweighs both his lovers' and so called friend) Hope everything works out.
@sanyofan (28)
Well, opinions vary a lot. I would like focusing on how to prevent this happening.
just calm down, for himself and his sons , his lover doesnot worth the his impulse !!
@deiusz (194)
sorry to hear that. Im highly NOT Recommended to dont leave the family that he has built for all these years. it's really for the truth, but think about the whole family, lets talk to her big family, tell them what's going on right now and tell them what have done and not done and will do. it's the samething that's happened with my friend, he tell the parents and they do nothing just give my friends all decisions, it's not the parents right, but at least they already know what's happened know. all about back to the person both of them.
@vernaC (1493)
I will tell him to write it down on mylot and you receive advices that will open up your eyes and makes you think twice. Seriously, this guy needs his friends and family to support him emotionally. Killing people is never a solution, no matter what they've done to him, still he doesn't have the right to kill.
@katsmeow1213 (28707)
I would politely say that it is understandable how angry, hurt, and frustrated he is right now, but that he should find someone to talk to about it to help him through it. He should focus on healing himself, not hurting those who hurt him. Although revenge sounds like a good idea from his perspective, he'll find that if he let's it be, they'll hurt themselves in the long run. But he needs to heal so that he can be there for his kids and everyone else who truly loves him.
@Lovegreen (376)
Not worth doing it at all, well what if he kills them what's next? He'll go to jail, he's miserable now he'll be more miserable later when that happens.
@asliah (11149)
hi, for me i think she don't need to kill them instead let the law hurt them and kill their relationship if they have secretly,there are some couple can kill just for their partner in life,jut for their son let her life be cool and calm to protect her child.