How can a person prove they love you?

For me it is not too big a deal really.Have the heart to be honest with me good or bad. Make me feel loved and wanted with all your heart. respect my views in the relationship like I would respect yours. I could go on for days here. How about you?
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I like the way you started to list the ways, you should have gone on for those days...I would have like to read what else you was on your list...
Someone can show live by respecting you. Giving support and helping is also loving, but they should be done volunteerly, not to expect anything. Love cannot be shown because it's an idea.
@edvc77 (2143)
Love can sacrifice. It is not rude and self-seeking. It is not proud and keeps no record of wrongs. Love is giving and sharing. Love never fails. :-) Have a nice day!
@asliah (11149)
hi, for me i always see on how a person show his love through being thoughtful,respect and of course loyalty and honest to me,in that way i would know that this guy really love me,another thing is this person love me emotionally and not a materialistic one.
• Puerto Rico
Well love can be expressed in many different ways, but honesty and TRUST are ways a person can show you that they love you. Normally when somebody loves you they go out of their way to ensure that they make you feel wanted and appreciated. In a relationship you know that someone loves you when they put up with your bad habits and take care of you when your feeling ill. Your point about vies is huge, if you can't respect each others views in a relationship then that can pose a problem. Arguments are more common in relationship where there is a power struggle. Love is about being able to submit to one another and when you can begin doing that the relationship then becomes more fruitful and both persons are happy. 1)Trust 2)Respect 3)Submit That's how you know that someone loves you. Peace.
@kaichoukebz (1190)
That person must love you unconditionally. He or she should be supportive also to you. Additionally, he or she must accept you whatever you are.
@Arieles (2474)
Love is translated in the little things people do, maybe cooking you dinner, calling you when they have a free minute for no reason just to say "hi". Treat me with respect, and don't ever put me down in front of family and friends if you have a problem with me it better be discussed in privacy. Love is honest, true and kind. Everyone has problems, get mad, argue, but in the end, you can always work it out, because that is what love is. Love is stronger than any other emotion you have, so it rules!
@wj1229 (6)
fou me ,just do something good for me.encourage me do what i want or love .I love bike, riding with me for travel is the best thing. that's all
As for me I think the answer is very simple,firstly need to talk to me she love me,then she will cherish me in the daily life.
For me the best way that a person can prove that they love me is to accept, love and respect me for who I am, and not try and change me.