Is there something you can eat all the time?

I am thinking about my love for rice and salads. I can eat them both all the time. I have about ten pounds of jasmine rice left. after this is done I am going to skip buying another bag for a month or two. I am trying to cut back on it. All I need is rice to make me happy. but,my hips are telling the story big time. what is it that you can eat all the time?
Spinach leaves are one that you burn more calories eating it than the actualy caloried in it. Also I believe broccoli is like that too.
That is all new to me. I never heard of anything like this before. I will get me some of that to eat. I do have a few cans of spinach though.
I looked it up and here are some more "negative calories foods": strawberries, cauliflower, hot chili peppers, lettuce, and apricots.
My favorite food is meet especially the fired chicken,my nickname is Chicken Girl,lol,my friend said that I have a meet tooth. But I have to be careful for my diet because my stomach is a little bit weak and the doctor advise d me to eat more fruit and vegetable rather than fried food,actually I don't like the fruit except oranges.
I like oranges very much and tangerines as well. they are so sweet in the summer time.
same here, I like oranges,peaches, and our locally grown, Ponkan.
@surekharathi (14134)
I can eat maggi any time no like salad or rice or any meal for eating any time but panipuri and maggi can eat anytime.
I have no clue what those meals are. I am glad your enjoying them as well.
If I were right, I think,Maggi is a brand of chicken ramen.
@Anne18 (11036)
Baked spuds. Just love them and eat one a day either with salad or veggies as I don't eat meat or fish and very little cheese. I do like them done in the oven but don't always have time to wait so use the mircowave
I will have to do a search on this because you mentioned this before and I was wondering what they were.
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
It's not something most of us are crazy about but I often read how fruits and vegetables are beneficial. There are these kaule chips that can be easily made, with nutritional yeast, they are baked but become crispy and can fool one to think they are eating chips! I think that's one good thing to eat, I never heard of eating too much vegs being bad, but in the other hand they say never to eat too much of something. There are also crunchy veggies that can be eaten raw like cucumber, carrots and you can make delicious dips that are low in calories and eat that too.
I also love eating those veggies that you mentioned here. I will be buying lots of veggies when I got shopping again.
@quawertz (781)
fave chocolate of all time - this would the best chocolate I have ever tasted in my life.
I actually like rice and I can have it everyday (well, because it is a staple food here in my country). There is a candy here in the Philippines called Choc*Nut. It's basically grounded peanuts with cocoa. I love it so much because I love peanuts so much. I can literally eat a 24 packet of Choc*Nut in just one sitting.
@asliah (11148)
hi, yes,like rice and egg,i can eat both of them in the same time and when i am hungry i usually eat egg such as boiled or even the scrambled one,but now i lessen to eat rice because my stomach become more belly so to avoid this i only eat rice not so much.
hi giftsandbagscom. for me, the one food that i can eat all the time will be oatmeal. usually, people take oatmeal as breakfast but i find myself eating oatmeal all day long. not only is oatmeal delicious, it is also very nutritious. i usually add honey to my oatmeal as a sweetener. sometimes i add fresh fruits like mangoes and apples. other time, i add frozen strawberries to add flavor to it. writing about it made me hungry. i think i'm going to make a bowl and this time add some grated dark chocolate... yummy!!!!!!!!!!! cheers and happy mylotting!!!
@winterose (39917)
you don't have to stop eating rice, just limit it to a half a cup a day, and brown rice is more healthier for you too
@Arieles (2474)
I can eat salads all the time. Hopefully, Mom won't be making any more fudge or other Christmas goodies. It's hard to say "no" to that evil sugar. I love my salads they are so good, I could eat them all day. I really have to cook up some rice. I just eat the brown rice and I'm happy with that. I can mix it with other items for flavor. Ha! I hear ya on the hips thing. The forever pear here I can also eat fruits. I love fruits and tomorrow I plan on digging into some of that pineapple I bought the other day...yummy!
For me, there is actually not one specific food that I feel like I could eat all the time. I will go through periods where I will get hooked on the same food for several days in a row, but then I will burn out on that specific food and won't touch it for quite a while. However, I've never been a person that had one specific food that I really don't feel like I would be able to live without.
I have a number of foods of which I am fond, but I don't think that I am quite that attached to any of them. I like to change things up a bit, and I enjoy exploring different foods. There are some things, such as tempeh, that show up frequently in our grocery cart; however, they are still not things that I want every day.