I am getting a george forman grill.

My friend let me know about one being offered up on freecycle. I emailed the person last night and told her I would really love to have this and she told me I could get it. we are going to get it after he gets off work. I love freecycle so much and really wanted one of these and free makes it even better. I sure hope it is in good shape. I want to cook a pork chop in it because that is what I hear people make really good in them.
@Arieles (2474)
My Mom has a George Foreman grille and she really likes hers. I've never wanted one, because when I have eaten meat off from the grille, it was to dry. The grille not only took all the fat it took all the water too. It's like eating jerky to me. I will probably never get one of these. I checked out freecycle and it looks like a really great site. I'm going to look at it some more tomorrow.
hi gifts my best friend Nelda has one and she really loves it too. I am glad you are getting it and do have a great time cooking that pork chop. For Calif its just freezing here this voning andmy fingers are cram;ping trying to type so I am going to sneak back in bed adn get warm. We will have to bet a heater for our room. brrrr I just canot myhlot with my fingers going numb. Merry Chirstmas Gifts.
@Blondie2222 (19107)
I love george foremans they sure come in handy. You can make really good burgers on em too. I just bought myself one from walmart a year ago and I use it all the time. That's awesome your getting yours for free.
@Anne18 (11036)
I have heard that they are very good to use and to cook things in. Have fun with your grill and may you cook many healthy good food stuff on it. Enjoy
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I have one here, I bought it in usa and brought it here to mexico. I really like it, neat. merry xmas. Glad you are doing well there.
@inertia4 (26785)
The George Foreman Grill is great. I have one now and had two years ago. But the evil ex took them both. But they work great, the food comes out real good. its almost like BBQ in the house. And they are easy to clean. You are going to love it.
hi there giftsandbagscom. i signed up at freecycle but the local chapter here in my country ain't as active as the chapters there in the states. anyway, i'm happy for you that you got the foreman grill. my uncle has one and i got to borrow it a couple of times already. i usually grill burgers, hotdogs, and fish steaks. anyway, i really hope that the local chapters of freecycle pick up steam here in my country. i'm sure a lot of people will benefit from it. cheers and happy mylotting!!!
My husband and I got one back in 2003 for a wedding present. We used to cook chicken in it but I dont remember what else. They really work pretty neat. Its easier then going out and putting them on the grill and they dont get that smoked taste. They are nonstick and wipe clean very easily. They tilt so that way the grease and blood and whatever else that runs out of the meat drips into a catch thing that you wash.