How do you response?

I have a blog wherein I got several comments on some of my posts. However, due to busy schedules, some where already flooded with comments but I never got a chance to reply on them. How about you mylotters with blogs, how do you manage replying comments on your blog? Good day!
I don't always get time to reply. I don't think it is that important. But yes, if there is fierce criticism or question, a response becomes important. I stay careful about what comments I publish. Some are simply spams. They must get deleted.
same here, if the comments are important and needs to be responded, i do my response to them. But of they are just giving thanks and congratulations, I will not just ignore them but put last to respond on.
@Life11211 (452)
I always try my level best to reply to queries raised in my blogs. I completely understand due to busy schedules we can't comment all, but, still i reply to comments depend on urgency or kind of query raised.
Just like what I read. during busy days or vaction, you need to select only important comments to make a response because if you are thinking to respond on all the comments you got, you might spend hours there rather than using it in other ways.