Today was a pretty good day..

till the man in my life got pissed with me. I was on the phone talking to the girl who was talking about me behind my back and he flipped out. I hung up with her and never called her back. he did not have to yell like that just because she was on the phone. I know he is upset about how she treated me. it bothers him because he knows I don't have that many girlfriends. but,he is sleeping now and I will talk to him in the morning. oh,well the afternoon because I will be here till 4 am. I knew she was going to lie to me as well. but,I know for sure she talked about me because the man never knew adrains name till she told him. well,we won't be chilling with each other after tonight.
@jenny1015 (13390)
You know what? I think you and Adrian are kinda cute sometimes. You fight like kids. And I think that both of you could never live without the other despite the indifference that you may have sometimes.
@Dominique25 (9476)
It is sad when we find out someone who we thought was a good person starts to talk about us. It's her loss. Hope that your night at mylot goes well and that you are able to get a lot accomplished.
@asliah (11149)
hi, for me i could say that today is a pretty good day for me because i am not late here in my work and no boss inside of our room,that simple thing make my day really pretty and good,i wish this will be a good and happy day until i go home.
@vinay100 (24)
Good days and Bad days are part, your story might be interesting as well. Talking and communication always helps in clearing many lingering doubts and dilemmas. So all the best and enjoy your day.
Who was he yelling at, her or you? And does he not know that yelling upsets you? My guy knows better than to yell. There is nothing to be gained by yelling. It only angers the person yelling, and winds up everyone else in the room. The person being yelled at is innocent, because no one deservesto be yelled at.