he wore his new boots to work today..

I know he needs work boots and the ones I bought him last year has been worn out for sometime now. the sneakers I bought him are wearing out as well. I also bought him sneakers for christmas. I just wanted him to wear the broken down ones to work and my gifted one for when he is dressed out side. I am going to just buy him another pair for going outside and he can just wear those to work. they are good boots and I hated the thought of seeing them all tore down. I really should not care either after all they are his boots right...
@Iriene88 (5352)
You are very kind and thoughtful person. He is so lucky to have you! My son sneakers also torn, so I was thinking of buying a new pair for him for Christmas. However, recently he heard in the radio about some movie making workshop and he is interested. So, instead of spending the money on his shoes, I subsidised the workshop instead. He is so happy!
That was nice of you to help him like that. I would love to have gone to one myself.
@asliah (11148)
hi, he is great because he is very lucky to have a woman like you because you are very caring to him and a thoughtful one,and its nice to see when the thing we gave to someone wear it because the meaning of that for me is he loves what i bought for that person.
@Anne18 (11036)
I know how you feel, I brought myself a new coat and I still wear my old one as I'm scared I shall mess my new one up. But if we need these new things then we should wear them, even thought it is hard sometimes
Yes they are his boots. Maybe the old ones leak when it rains or are uncomfortable. They are his to do what he wants with. I would not feel obligated to buy him another pair of new boots though, unless you just wanted to.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Hi gifts, you are right...They are his boots, however if you feels he needs a second pair booths then your doing the right thing..perhaps you should have purchased the work books first since he needed them the most.. But make sure one pair is work boots and they should not cost as much as the street/sport boots...
@Arieles (2474)
Of course you would care about what your partner has to wear, you are a kind, caring and compassionate person and you want your mate to be comfortable. You want your mate to have warm feet and you want to be able to protect him in a way that only you can do. I think it's great of you to do this for your mate. Footwear goes wears fast. It's something we all wear everyday. I am a shoe horse, though I only have one pair of sneakers I wear all the time. I would love to have more shoes, but that's not an option right now. Yes, you should care about your mate and what he has or doesn't have. It shows you are really thinking of him
@devonavis (1857)
• Greece
You are very sweet and so thoughtful. I hope my future wife will have this kind of attitude because it will motivate me more to work.