I took the train and it was just fine..

I took two pills right when I got to the train station. I called my friend for directions once I got down town and she said she was so proud of me for going down their. We really had a nice time too. my daughter bought me a nice coach bag. It is a replica and a very good one at that. I wanted to get this orange purse but really knew I had noting to match it. I am going down town with my friend when she is ready. It was so crowded down their I felt a little uncomfortable. she wanted me to get a gift for myself for christmas and I told her the bag is good for me. we were going back and forth in the store because I kept saying no and this man started laughing. I am happy that my mother if getting ready to get picked up too.
If you have solid color clothing and nice black shoes, the orange purse would have worked. It would likely have looked smashing if you did head-to-toe black and, then, paired the outfit with a striking orange bag. I have several purses, but I've basically been sticking to just my one black purse for months now. I don't really know why, since it doesn't take that much effort to dump the contents into a different bag--and, often, I really don't even need the contents of my purse, since my boyfriend is in tow.
I am going to see if they have that bag when I go back I really loved that bag. I just changed my handbag to this one that matches my black coat.
I hope that the bag is still there when you go back. When you walk away and are still thinking about an item, that is a good sign that it really belongs with you.
I hope your right because they only had one left there.
@mariaperalta (19225)
• Mexico
glad you got out there. its good to do different things now and then. Sure the fresh air was nice. merry xmas. Glad you are doing better these days....
Yes,it was very nice out there today and the air was not that cold either.. the stores were packed though.
@alberello (4758)
Well, from what I can deduce from your interesting discussions, I see that for you it's time to Christmas shopping. I think, especially for a woman is a great satisfaction to be able to go around to the various stores, look, touch and then buy gifts for themselves, and also to present to their loved ones. It is important that you have a good time. You know, reading your threads a few days ago talking about where your daughter has to go to a shelter, I was a bit sad for you. For this reason, I hope that everything will be resolved for the better, and, finally, a wish that life can always reserve a smile for you and for all your loved ones! Happy Christmas!
Yes,we need her to get help with school and a place so we need to get her placed..Happy holiday's
I'm glad you got on that train!!! You probably knew deep down that if thousands of people took the train every day and survived, it would be no different for you.
LOL not at all.. my daughter kept saying mommie you can do it. you can do it and I did it. then coming back I was scared and wanted to take my pills and she told me to leave them that I can make it without them. I made it all the way home without taking my pills. I was so happy too because I loose time after taking them because I am in a fog.
@asliah (11149)
hi, when i will go to a place in the first time yes i will feel afraid because that place is really new to me,travel in a place that i never yet be is a hard place for me,but i can find the place easily as long as i know the direction and the vehicle i will ride on.
I'm so glad to hear that you did decide to go and that it didn't cause you the kind of anxiety that you were afraid that you would be having. It sounds like you had a really good time and I think that it is great that you were able to pick out something for yourself. Now that you've been able to do it once, I'm sure that you will be able to make the same trip without too much anxiety again in the future.
I imagine down town New York is very busy this time of year. Your mother is going to get picked up? Hmm. Happy holidays.