New clothes for kids this Christmas

@nicanorr (1789)
Did you buy new clothes for your kid(s) this Christmas? How do they react? How do they feel? How do they express their emotions? Tell the community.
@ShyBear88 (17062)
Well Christmas doesn't come till Monday so how would anyone really know how there kids are going to react till then. Yes I did buy my kids clothes for Christmas and they are getting clothes for Christmas. They are little kids so they grow really fast so new clothes is always need it all of the time. Really I don't care how they react nor feel about it since they are babies act really tell you anything besides they are hungry or want mommy for the most part. I know when they are happy about something but for clothes I don't see them jumping for joy like they would a toy or a movie.
@nicanorr (1789)
Thanks for your keen observation. To your kids toys and things related to movies perhaps means a lot. Merry Christmas!
@ShyBear88 (17062)
Well both of them really don't care what they get because they are 22 months old and 3 months old so they couldn't care less what they get more then half of the time.
@nicanorr (1789)
Merry Christmas to you all! May God bless you more.
@jenny1015 (13390)
I always do. And each time, they are all excited. Coz they know that it is the only one of the few gifts that they would be receiving these Christmas. My mom usually gives them a lot of gifts during Christmas aside from giving them Christmas money.
@nicanorr (1789)
This is typical Filipino way of treating kids during Christmas. This is good. I wonder if this is practiced in other countries.
@jenny1015 (13390)
I think so. Coz every kid would really want to open a lot of presents at Christmas, and I guess clothes would always be one of them.
@nicanorr (1789)
Your kids are lucky. They've a parent like you who see to it that all their basic needs are met.
My daughter loved her clothing as well. She has even worn one or two of them already.
@nicanorr (1789)
I see your daughter's eyes sparkled with happiness as she wore on her new clothes. For this filial relation of mother and daughter, I raise my hat off.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I bought my son a new sweater, and a pair of nba shorts he wanted from the la lakers. Im sure hell be happy as they were on his xmas list.. merry xmas to you there.
@nicanorr (1789)
Yes, son will surely be merry this Christmas. With the sweater and NBA shorts, it will build up his self-esteem so vital for a growing child.
@mensab (4208)
well, clothes are usual gifts for kids. and they are happy to receive anything that they like. usually the parents are more eager and appreciative of the clothes that their children receive. so what i do is to give gift certificate to the parents to buy their kids what they know the children will like. in that way, i know that the children will like what they will receive this Christmas.
@nicanorr (1789)
Gift certificate handed to parents to buy things of their choice and approval by their kids. This is a brilliant move from memsab. Keep it up!
@devonavis (1857)
• Greece
Hi! Thank you for asking. I have no kids because I'm not married yet but I do have cute little nephews and nieces and I was planning what gift would I give them that will really make them very happy. I thought of toys bit I realized they have a lot of it already. You just gave me an idea what to give them and thank you for that. Maybe I'm gonna start looking for clothes and pants. Merry Christmas!
@nicanorr (1789)
Your nieces and nephews will surely be merry this Christmas. They'll remember your goodness for life. Keep up the spirit!
@ARIES1973 (9534)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi nic! Well, even I have nothing for myself, as long as I can give my family especially the children the things that they want, I am already happy for that. My daughter is always extra sweet because of this. Kinda share you own experience too?
@nicanorr (1789)
I pretty well knew how much parents care for their kids. While my children were in school, there were virtually years where I hold nothing of my salary so to speak. They all go for their educational expenses- 5 of them. I produced 2 nurses, 2 commerce grads and 1 BSIT with units in engineering.