How important is hair to you?

@yanzalong (10151)
Indonesia
I've often seen bald men but few bald women. It seems to me that hair is so important to women. It adds to their beauty and sexiness. Am I right. My wife's hair is thick and fairly curly. That's what made me hung up on her, actually. Can't imagine her being without hair. My wife says to me that if I have long hair, I look older. So, everytime my hair starts to get long, she reminds me of my being ugly in long hair. Do you women say the same to your husbands about long hair?
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
I have a long black shiny hair before it stayed up to my butt when I let it hang but because I love to experiment and my admiration to fashion I colored my hair which caused to damaged it. It looks a bit dry so I decided to cut it but not that short and now I am using some treatment to get it back to normal. Truly men with long hair attracts my attention looks very rugged and manly :) but bald men gives different effects defends on how he carry himself.
@zearah (5289)
I love to see you with long hair but you are still pretty with any length whether short or long hair.
@yanzalong (10151)
Men with long hair certainly have more work to take care of their hair. I think long hair should be more frequently washed as dust may get caught in the hair. The longest hair I ever had reached only my shoulder. I have never had hair longer than that.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
:) Thanks Ms Zearah, appreciated much. You too looks very pretty in your own ways hmmm, especially if you will let your long hair hanging I think it looks very sexy.
@zearah (5289)
A guy without hair seems normal but girl with shining head may look so absurd.Few famous girls with zero hair still looks beautiful though.Mine is a long hair reaching almost my knee when I bend my back.I wear veil so no one from my colleagues ever seen my hair.
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
Lucky you are Ms Zearah to have a very long hair, I remember my long shiny hair just few months back which is damaged by chemicals. I love long hair but I also admire short hair especially for women who can carry themselves with that style. Bald hair for women it's a "wow" for me, very limited form of faces can match with that.
@yanzalong (10151)
You two are very right about it. Bald young women still look very sexy if they have well-shaped body. It is now no problem with women with falling hair because wigs of different styes are available. They can wear any wig they like, can't they?
@ulan12rc (223)
• Qatar
Yeah, wigs for bald and extension for thin hairs. I used to do that hair style Mr Yanzalong and wallah I like to have different extensions for my hair, except for that I can do hairstyle for others too...
@roshigo58 (4871)
• Pune, India
Hi, I am retired person and I have grey hair. Having good hairstyle adds your personality. My wife also has long, thick and straight hair. I am becoming bald. But woman looks beautiful with long and thick hair.
@yanzalong (10151)
I think I agree with you on that point. Women should take care of their hair. With healthy, thick and long hair, women can look much prettier and younger, too.
@lifes97 (885)
• United Arab Emirates
that is so impprotant sure, who likes to be with no hair, but thats in general, there are some men do suit them to be with no hair and they look better actually without hair, its wisdom, so its the personality what makes some one nice or not nice yea.
@yanzalong (10151)
Hair is beauty. So, to have hair is important to both men and women unless hair does not grow any more. I could say that hair is also a gift from the Creator. Why not take care of it well, right?
@neelia27 (896)
when the hair of my husbands grows longer i always remind him to have his hair cut done.. because when his hair grows longer he looks like a bad guy or a criminal.. .. about my hair it is my crowning glory before i get married i used to have a long straight hair but now that i gave birth i cut it short so it is low maintenance.. but im planning again to have it long..
@yanzalong (10151)
It is because many criminals have long hair but now the tendency for criminal to have their hair short even nearly bald. I think men are better off having short hair because men tend to be lazy in taking care of their look.
Yes, women consider their hair their crowning glory. That's why they make every thing they can do just to beautify their hair. As to my husband, i want him to always have a short hair because he looks neater and younger. So, whenever his hair gets a bit long i remind him to have it trimmed. That goes for his mustache too, yan.
@yanzalong (10151)
I think you are right. My wife also often tells me to have my hair trimmed. Indeed, I look a lot younger with short hair.