He Was A G@y Stripper

I wonder how may of you opened this thinking I was going to sit you down and tell you tales from my youth? We all do this, so I know I am not the only one. I have been singing GAY STRIPPER for years - If you don't know it, Then let me give you it's original title DAY TRIPPER by THE BEATLES. I don't know why, but sometimes ones mind can change the lyrics to something that sounds better.... In this case GAY STRIPPER. Another one that my mind has changed is CONSTANT CRAVING by K.D.LANG That one is now CAN'T STAND GRAVY
@matersfish (6311)
I've misinterpreted many songs, some on accident, some on purpose. Creedence Clearwater Revival's hit song, Bad Moon Rising, sounds like Fogerty is saying "There's a bathroom on the right" instead of "There's a bad moon on the rise." And the bathroom line is much better! My favorite song of all time with misheard lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCZAB3bl0P8
Okay. My new favorite. Somebody's dad is wavin' right here. Dafuq Makes it all the funnier because Joe Cocker, aka Michael J. Fox in 5 years, looks like he's singing what it's saying. Go and get a loaf of my bread. Got somebody's savior on the way. Beautiful.
Just a little
@sulynsi (2838)
rats!? There isn't a bathroom on the right?
• Marion, Kansas
I have done that, or rather my mind has, without my participation. It just sorta slips those new and different words in there. Pretty sad, my mind has a mind of its own.
Thank you for commenting. What songs does your mind change?
@sulynsi (2838)
'it's a hard egg, nothing but a hard egg' Bonnie Tyler
@sid556 (31006)
Good one! I love parodies. Quite often we create our by just misunderstanding the lyrics. My daughter misunderstood Beck's "lost cause" and thought he was singing, "Baby you're a llama". I don't know how she got it so wrong but now I can;t listen to that song without a vision of a llama popping into my head.
Hi robspeakman. For a moment I thought you were some gay stripper. LOL. And yes, we always do such things. In fact there are couple of videos that are famous for such subtitles. You can search for "Bufflaxed" in youtube and I am pretty sure that you will fall to the ground laughing out. Anyways keep laughing, keep singing and keep mylotting. Anyways have a nice day .. ~SuperShames~
@urbandekay (18312)
I find this often happens on site, working away with the radio on in the background. Police, Wanking on the moon, Don't piss all over me (Don't stand so close to me) Abba, Portaloo (Waterloo) Unkown, I'm like a bird don't know where my phone is, Your my darling angel closer than my teeth you are to me Why do you go and have to make me so constipated (Why do you have to make life so complicated) Don't push so hard you know it's coming out my mouth (something, something, my life is china in your hands) all the best, urban