would you risk losing your baby sitter?

If your mate was not working and watching your two small kids. but,they never told you they loved you,helped you around the house. never had a job,only has fun when they are with friends. they never cook,clean or anything else like tat and you wanted them to move out. would you tell them and risk losing your baby sitter. even if you had a great job? this woman wants to know what she should do. I told her the world is crazy right now and she had better find out if he will still watch those kids. because they should be her main concern. was I wrong?
@911Ricki (13602)
They are his kids? He sounds like a big loser, she shouldn't have to hope he will spend time with the kids that is just ridiculous. If she has a good job, then she could afford to pay someone to watch her kids.
They might not even be his kids. I'm with you. If her job is so great, she can afford to take care if her own kids. If he isn't reliable to orovide a clean house and food to eat, the kids would be better off with another sitter.
@911Ricki (13602)
I never thought of them not being his kids, but I know many who take care and babysit their exs kids. One I give him a pat on the back he had 2 kids with his ex wife, and she had a kid before that, to this day even years after being divorces, he still there for the oldest kid. Just shows what a man is, and clearly this guy isnt one. If he cant supply a safe, and healthy environment maybe another option is suitable.
If he never did anything, I'd have to wonder just how well he was taking care of the kids. If she is going to boot him to the curb, she better find a reliable person to watch the kids. Why is she even with him if he is so bad? She had to know he was like that before now. She couldn't have been too picky before. She probably got with him for the wrong reasons to begin with.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
Well I see it like this...the operative word is the woman has a "Good Job" Being a good baysitter would not over power the fact that he is a lousy person to room with...If she has a good job she can definately find a decent/good babysitter.. I just don't believe in taking care of a grown azz man who had never was employed AND showed no inspirations to be a real man.. I think its really worth trying to find a babysitter, she/he would at least pick up behind the kids... Oh Yesh, he would have to go....
@sid556 (31003)
good luck finding one to come to you and if they are going to clean...you are going to be paying a huge chunk of your paycheck. Private sitters make real good money these days. She better be makinga great salary and then there is the trust factor.
@sid556 (31003)
I think you were right on with your aadvise. Back in the day i had a whole network of people that i trusted to watch my kids and i would and jobs were not so hard to find. Times are different and sitters are very costly. Most of them want you to bring the kids to them and so you will be now paying a sitter as well as still doing everything. AND hopefully the new sitter is someone you 100% can trust..rare. At best you can only hope that it is. If he was good with my kids and not abusive toward me then Id probably just deal with it. The altenative just seems worse.
If he is so bad in other aspects, how does she know that he is truly fit to be around her children? I'm assuming that they are "hers" and not "theirs." I will never understand women who have kids and, then, dump them off on whatever boyfriend they happen to have at the time. That is pretty much a guaranteed way to ensure that your children will be abused. She needs to ditch the guy, find a well-screened babysitter or daycare and focus on being both successful in her career and being a good mother--and that doesn't mean keeping around random men who are, at best, lazy.
you was right he would have to go that crazy that she payin bill by herself she would need to find a babysitter and move on foucs on her childern.
@Arieles (2474)
She has a live in babysitter, who is also her mate. Is this the father of the kids? If everything else is okay in the relationship or she is fine with the arrangement, then I would say let him stay. Childcare is sooooo expensive. On the other hand, if things are topsy turvy, their is no communication, and he's just staying there while the kids are there and leaves as soon as she is home, then she should have him move out. He is taking advantage of her and he is wrong to be doing something like that. He should be helping around the house, it's his responsibility too. He can still watch those kids if he was living somewhere else.
@asliah (11148)
hi, you are right and you will never wrong because a baby sitter always focus and watch the kids before everything,because if a baby sitter can not focus to the child then they are not helpful anymore,and you only wasting money for her payment or salary.
Of course i would!! No amount of convenience is worth being stuck in that situation.
@xtedaxcvg (3190)
You will definitely know if it's time for your mate to go. Talk to your kids and see if they are being treated nicely by your mate, or if they are being attended to at all. Also, before you kick your mate out of your house, make sure you've already made arrangements for someone to look after your kids while you work. When everything is in order, then it's time for your mate to go bye bye.