i dont talk to my sister ...

i dont talk to my sister cause of what she done to me and also i cant trust her she lie too much i never believe one thing dat child say. me her dont get along i really dont wanna talk to her cause honestly we have nothin to talk about. i have nothing to say nothign to that child but i just dont want her gettin my other little sisters in her horrible ways .i just hope they dont come out like her cause if that happens i really would stop going to my father house even if she telling the truth i still wont believe her caue she lie too much so we dont have a good realtionship if she was in trouble i dont know if i would help her it depends im not too sure.
@911Ricki (13602)
How old is your sister? and how old are you? Sadly we cant pick our siblings, but you are being the more responsible and mature one. I know I am the middle child, and my older brother would steal, lie and all that ( even from my Grandmother while my Grandfather was dying in the hospital). Even now since everyone claims he has grown up and changed, I wouldnt trust him as far as I can throw him. He will never change and eventually that behaviour will just come back out. My other two siblings are the same they steal from me regularly, lie, and talk crap about me. I have nothing to say and do for them, my two brothers I wouldnt help in any situation, they wouldnt help me.
my sister is 15 i am 18 its sad why would they such a things i also all my sisters are from my father side and my two older brother he stold from our father.
@911Ricki (13602)
Its sad what people will do, and take advantage of others even their own family. I could never steal from people, I wouldnt want it happen to me. In the end it just puts them on everyones bad side, and they wont trust them when they need the help. I know with my older brother, he would steal from us for years, yet expected us to bend over backwards for him. I cant remember the amount he stole from me, I use to work hard for my cash as young as 8 and he would steal it.
Rickii,Her sister did something to her that just was not good. she did not know how to handle it anwshe has not been able to forgive her. i think in time she will get over it. she is young and in her feelings. K I hope time will heal this for you.
@subhojit10 (7384)
Thanks a ton for sharing this discussion. Well i can understand your situation very well and i know how it feels when u are not in talking terms with your siblings. I think u should stay calm and relaxed and u should talk to your parents about this thing and i am sure they will find a solution this as no parents on earth would like to see their children fighting and quarreling with each other. I hope every thing turns out in your favor. What say?
@Arieles (2474)
Well, one thing is true, we sure can't pick our family members so we have to get along with them as best we can. What did your sister do to you? Is is the lying that's tearing you apart? How many siblings do you have? I really don't talk to my brother. He's two years older than me, but things have been strained between us for several years now, and we'll never have the relationship we had when we were younger. We've both changed so much. I'll talk to him on the phone when he calls to talk to my Mom, but I won't call him or visit him or his family anymore. I hope you and your sister will be able to work things out before your relationship turns sour forever.
my father has 8 kids including me but i dont trust cause she lies and she was messing around with my ex boyfriend .
@Arieles (2474)
Wow! Eight kids, that's a lot. My grandmother had 8 kids, 1 girl and 7 boys. Those boys fight too, but these days they all get along.
@jenny1015 (13389)
How many years is your age gap? Weren't you close to her even when you were still kids? Why do you think that she always lie about things?
@Dominique25 (9476)
Sorry to hear that you and your sister don't get along. I hope that things between the two of you improve. It is hard to make a relationship work when there are problems between the individuals. I hope that your sister will straighten out her life and make things better for herself and for your family.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
I understand thats part of life, have you talked to her about this? Remember she is still your blood. Take care there. Merry xmas...