She gave us a $10.00 gift card for Christmas

@911Ricki (13602)
We missed our last class for scrapbooking for my aunts wake. My SIL had gave us these envelopes the other day. I didnt have time to open it until today. She gave us all $10 for her website, which are supplies for scrapbooking. I thought it was so nice, I will have to thank her next set of classes.
@Blondie2222 (22375)
That was nice of her to do that, now you will be able to get some supplies to start your scrapbooking. I never really got into that type of stuff.
@911Ricki (13602)
I was never a craft artsy type person, but I really enjoy the scrapbooking. I love adding new pictures to my album of the brats, I still have a couple pages to finish as I need the pictures.
That was very nice of her to do. I know it could bring more stuff to the table so you can make a better page.
@911Ricki (13602)
I was just look through her site now, so much to pick from. I dont have any extra money right now so I will save it until I do to order something.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
was very nice.. shows she cares about you. Hope you are having a great weekend there. its feeling like xmas my dear..........
@911Ricki (13602)
I am relaxing today online, and watching some tv. I have to work all tomorrow, and then work during the holidays, but I bought myself a few treats and will enjoy them.