I won the bag I was bidding on..

I could not believe someone kept out bidding me on this bag. I had to bid very high to out bid her and there was two hours left on it. it was late in the morning so I figured the person went to bed. but not before she bid very high to win the darn bag. but,no she did not get it. I will be taking it to the store so I can buy some shirts to match it. I wear that kind of bag in the summer. it is a vera bradley handbag.
@Blondie2222 (16287)
That's cool you won a bag, I need to get new purses I only have one left and I'm tired of using it over and over. The other ones I have are too small and I carry alot of stuff with me on a daily basis so I need big purses. I'm hoping with my christmas money I can go buy a new purse or maybe even get a purse for christmas. Enjoy your bag when you get it and I hope you can find stuff to get that matches it.
It will take me a while to save up for my next few things. but,if I can I can get you a bag and you can then find some things to match it. what is your favorite color?
@Arieles (2474)
I wish I was more into bags and accessories sometimes, because they really do dress up an outfit. That's wonderful you were able to make a good bid and get the bag you wanted. We have a Coach store not to far from here (45 miles) but I have never seen a Vera Bradley handbag. Enjoy your new bag
I am looking to get me a few more of those bags. I hope you see one soon.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I joined that site after you telling me about it...but thats all I ever did was joined..I have no idea what I was suppose to really do to get involved...
I would start off by putting up a $5 walmart card. You will get a lot of bidders for that. I did it with $10 cards and got all the points to shop with last year. it was great. valentines day I want a new handbag.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
good for you...I guess staying up late and being persistent pays off for you...Where was this Lista??
yes,it was there and now i need to get me some more points for more bags. they are selling a lot of them on that site.
I still just carry around a big diaper bag lol. I'm not picky about style it holds what I need to carry around and thats all that I care. If someone bought me a nice name brand bag that would be awesome but I wouldnt pay for it myself. How much did you wind up paying after all the bidding was done?
9,050 points..
@BarBaraPrz (16290)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
It's nice that you got what you wanted. Too bad you had to pay so much for it.
I will replenish my points real fast and win me a few more of those bags.
@enelym001 (8333)
That’s wonderful. You got the bag you like. I once try to bid something I like but not so lucky to won the bidding. I have never tried bidding again since I could not always check and most of the time someone would be over those things too high.
Thanks very much I hope you get to bid on something soon and win it..
@ma3791 (58)
i love bags i have many type
Your right to like those bags. I want to get more as well.