revenge..?

Has anybody thought of revenge as a fun thing to do, I think that revenge is very dangerous specially when someone would go far executing it, it can be fun at first since your still angry for what that particular person did to you but if you don't know when to stop than we should start to worry cause it's not going to end well
@lampar (7597)
Usually revenge encompass extreme step undertaken by the planner in order to produce the desire outcome, it has to be dangerous in order to inflict maximum damage to the other person /party that do you wrong, if not, it is meaningless to seek revenge when you only manage to harm a piece of hair from the person that make you angry and bring much misery to you, Yes, it ought to be dangerous and should be the last resort in every one mind in order to get justice.
Thank you for commenting,when talking about revenge I wasn't referring to the consequences of it I was talking about it being fun to do specially if you really dislike that person
@lampar (7597)
No; it is not a fun thing to do when you take revenge on a person you dislike, but it is a lot of fun when you revenge against someone who did you wrong and make you suffered greatly in the past and caused plenty of pain to you and your family. You should return in kind by taking revenge.
I don't go for physical revenge. It is not a good thing, it might jeopardize my own life. I will take it in legal way. Merry Christmas!
Thank you for commenting, I agree that you can do it the legal way but sometimes there is things you can't have the intervention of low executing it, and like I said before you go far with revenge it would not end well, merry Christmas
@dodoazo (21416)
In the proper sense of the revenge is bad and it will bring no good for that if it is used. In this Christmas season, revenge is not proper word to be used. Rather sharing love to everyone. Especially making fun of it, no good.
Thank you for replying,first revenge is a word that can be used anytime and it isn't specified in a particular period, I personally think that there is no wrong to mention the word revenge specially if there are many mean and wicked people who do it all the time, revenge means hurting people after they hurt you so basically if you're hurt very bad you have the right to react, making fun of revenge is not the same as encouraging people to do it so I find what I've said is completely proper thank you.