Do you know anyone alone for the holiday?

Do you know anyone who is going to be alone for the holiday? I don't and that makes me feel good. I have one friend to call and see what she is doing. her whole family is in florida and she normally goes there other than this I don't know anyone spending the holiday alone.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I don't personally know anyone who wilL be spending the holidays alone...But I am sure If I really think about it I can come up with someone... I think a lot of people have the holidays alone because thats their preference..I mean even if you don't have family you should have some friends to join... But aM am typing I know my daughters girlfriend will be spending the holidays with us...Her and my daugher share the same "B" day and they are very close but she is a single woman..so she will be here when we do Christmas morning, after spending the night at by daughters...and I, my son. my grandsons, and my daughter brought her a present, so she has gifts under the tree as well... Just a mindful thought, GOD IS GOOD.....
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
Sure do know someone.. me. Im alone this year for the first time ever. my dad, son and sisters are in the usa. Im here in mexico. my big brother is here. But hes flying out tonight to Spain for xmas. I will leave cafe open 24 hours on xmas eve, and till 6pm xmas day. Merry xmas.....
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
I know one person who spent it alone that was my ex the father of my two grown girls. He has seven kids from five different women and he was all alone on Christmas Day. He chose to not be there for his kids while they were growing up. This is what happens when you end up old and sick. They don't think about that when they are younger running the streets. Now I'm sure he is kicking himself for being so selfish in his younger days.
@surekharathi (14134)
I think if in holiday or on festival the person is alone means feel bad. But some time the situation arise and the person live alone. But I not remember the day when I was alone on festival day.
@Arieles (2474)
My two young children and I will be alone during the day, but later all my other kids are coming over. It will be a nice visit. I don't know of anyone else being alone. If they are going to be alone they haven't mentioned it to me or made me aware of it in any way.
@dodoazo (21033)
we're not particularly of our neighbors or friends if they are alone in this Christmas. In case we know someone or our friend, we're happy to invite him or her to our house to spend Christmas with us together with our family members. In so doing, we make him or happy by not being alone.
@asliah (11148)
hi, yes,i have,actually that was my ex boyfriend,he was alone during Christmas and even New years day,because his family is in the province and he only stayed in a boarding house,we all know that its sad being alone during this holiday but i am glad that i never experience this.
I know several people alone that do not live near me. I managed to have some nice gifts sent to them. It was the best I could do, since I did not live near any of them.