torn between buying it again or not

@Cutie18f (9564)
Well this morning the good cook in me tried to cook this new pack of Pasta Express carbonara for breakfast. I realized that cooking it isn't that easy because you need to be opening a lot of plastic sachets, then mix, etc. While I was doing all these I was vowing to myself never to buy this kind of instant food again. It's supposed to be express or instant but it has caused me a lot of trouble. But when I ate it, wow, it tasted good! It really tasted like the real thing, so delicious! Now I am torn between buying it again or not. Would you buy it again if it has caused you some problem in the cooking? I'm listening.
@chiyosan (29388)
haha, if it is really good then i would be buying it again. even if it caused trouble the first time i tried to cook it, the i guess i will have to find some ways to speed up the process and look for a more efficient way for me to prepare the same food. Im sure most of the food items labeled instant in the market are all packed different but always as this same case to prevent them spoiling faster... and perhaps the packages have to be separated because they had to be combined when you cook them. =) so why not. :)
@Cutie18f (9564)
Yeah, Chi, certainly I will be buying it again.
@chiyosan (29388)
haha that's good to hear, then its always nice to give products we like second chances, the next time maybe its more easier to prepare it. =)
@Cutie18f (9564)
You're right, Chi. It will be a little easier the next time around.
@prashu228 (22865)
well frankly speaking i will think twice to decide like you. Sometimes i may end up in buying and sometimes may not. It depends upon the time and my mood when i visit the store. But if its tasty i may buy when i want to taste it hehe
@Cutie18f (9564)
Yes, Prashu and it's a winner with kids. The taste is good but preparing it was a bit of a hassle.
I sure would because not all things in life are going to be easy.
@Cutie18f (9564)
Hi again, Gifts! I am really considering of buying them again this afternoon.