I had to cancel dinner at my house..

I went to my mother just a while ago and she is really doing bad. So,I called my sister to tell her we need to do Christmas at my mothers this year. we were all looking forward to spending it in my new place. I am sure it would be better for my mother to be home in her house clothes near her bed in case she needs to rest.. I now have to take all my gifts over there tomorrow night. I guess I should take my little tree as well. I saw adrains building and the whole thing looks beautiful everyone did their doors and it is so nice. I said it is a shame you could not get in the spirit of Christmas. then he said my spirit died 5 months ago. I left it alone after that. I can't understand and I am not going to upset him. he has family left and that means nothing to him.
@Blondie2222 (19120)
I'm sorry your mom is not doing so good but it'll make her happy to have her family at her side in this time of need. Christmas is all about love and family. You guys can have a get together at your place for new years since you aren't for christmas, that's always a suggestion. Hope you guys have a good christmas.
she will be surrounded by her loved one so she will be happy. I am not sure I am going though.
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am sorry your Mom dosen't feel well..She really didn't sound good this morning... So it good you guys are changing the location for Christmas day eelebration... Now about Adrian, you will never know what it is like losing your Mom until.....Its really hard to deal with and I am speaking from experience..My Mom has been deceased for over 10 years and there are still times when I wish I could speak with her, see her, eat her cooking, laugh with her...
@nani4ajay (108)
That is a very good thing bringing happiness to your mother, she will be happy for your presence on this day, happy christmas.
I am not sure she is going to be happy about the day because I might not be there.
@MoonGypsy (4615)
well, it's good that you will be spending time over your mom's. you guys should enjoy it. as far as adrian, he seems like he is just looking to give you a sympathy trip.
Good idea to have it at your Mom's house. My grandmother is getting up in years, just turned 90. They are having christmas at her place this year. Of course Hubby and I won't be there because neither ofus drives, and we have no way of getting there, so we're just going to our favourite place in Toronto. :)
Morning is difficult to understand when you haven`t done thorugh that. I do hope your Christmas with your mother turns out fine and that you forget all sorrows. It`s a wonderful idea to take your tree. If your mother does not feel well, she might not have one and we all love a Christmas tree.
I meant mourning. Sorry.
@timetravel (1428)
Since I am out of the loop - why did his "spirit" die five months ago? Is there a reason you can't be at your mother's for Christmas? It doesn't sound like a meaningful day without family around.
@sid556 (31018)
its a good thing to changethings up to make it easier on your mom. as for Adrian..he is still grieving. losing a parent is rough and it takes time. this being the first Christmas since his mom passed will be the toughest. im sure his family means a lot to him but his grief is still strong so its masking it.
@Cutie18f (9564)
Christmas is about being with family. It's not much about the material stuff but the fact of being together with family is the most important thing on this occasion.
@Arieles (2474)
I am truly sorry to know your Mom is doing so poorly after being released from the hospital, but I do think you are right to have Christmas at her house, so she won't have to move around so much and will feel more comfortable in her own bed and surroundings. I also believe it's a good idea to take your tree over there that way it may cheer her up, since she was in the hospital so long she probably didn't get a tree decorated at her house. Oh no. I sure wish Adrian was in a better mood for Christmas, especially know he has family left. I am sure his family would appreciate having him with him through the holidays. Did they have a falling out? I do hope they are able to come to some sort of civilness in the spirit of the holidays.
Go and spend at least part of the day at your mother's place. You could still do a small gathering later in the day at your place--especially if you already have all of the food and such for the event.
@mariaperalta (19096)
• Mexico
well he should be happy at xmas time with you.. If you isnt seems not a good relationship. He says he loves you, then now is the time to show it. We all have problems with family, but if he is yours he needs to step up and make you happy. Merry xmas...
It doens't matter, if you have festival in your heart, then you will be happy about that. It is better to accompany your mother this year. Merry Christmas.
sharon I have an odd feeling she needs to g et to the hospital soon. I dreamed abou it last night and saw her and you in an ER.Maybe some w ay I g ot some baqd vibes.Do all of you be there for her if uoi can. I know how its hurting you anmd I do understand too, a lot believe me.
typos you not uoi and not anmd