I might be the only one here on christmas day.

I think I will be here some hours on Christmas. I am sure I will be here alone and that is fine. You know me I make it through the rough times. I will just be posting and posting till someone comes back the following day. Merry Christmas to all.
merry christmas gifts and spend some time with your mm please as ou have no why of knowing what the new year could bring and this may be the last Christmas you can share with your mom.Nobody really should be alone on Christmas dat.
I know but,I can't stand the thought of seeing her like that an knowing she will not go to the hospital will not sit right with me.
hi gift I do understand believe me as my owm mom got alzhemir disease and at the last she wo uld cty when I visited as she w as so sujre s he should know who I was. I would reassure her that it was all okay then go home and cry my eyes' out. so yea I know only too well.,Its lkike we want to change it so they are all well and we know we cannot . You feel so hopeless against illness and time. I wish she wo uld go to the hospital too and maybe get cured and well again.So really it is up to you.take c a re an quit worrying as it will stress you out Sharon, think positive and good things will happen to you.hugs from h atley
You'll give me a lot to keep me busy when i get back from Toronto, and maybe make an extra buck before the new year. :) I need to MyLot as much as i can, to find my trip to New York City in a few months. Keep the disucssions coming. I have enjoyed reading them.
My goal is two bucks today so I hope to get some work done soon. have a safe trip.
@TeamCholent (2843)
There will be for sure people here but on a rotation basis. They will come and post a little and then run away etc. Remember we have people from around the world here so hang in there and people will be around.
That is true so we will all be happy spending time together. merry Christmas to you.
@stealthy (8188)
I'll probably put in an appearance at some point. All my family is out of state and we don't get together for Christmas anymore. Who knows I might even take a partial holiday from my usual routine.
I just hope you have a great day with what ever you decide to do. I will do the same for myself. merry Christmas.
@ARIES1973 (9539)
• Legaspi, Philippines
Hi gift! Although I may not be able to stay the whole day, I'll see to it that I would be coming from time to time. We can celebrate Christmas all together. Merry Christmas too!
hi, i will be working on christmas eve so very bad for me... but i just want to greet you a merry merry christmas! hope you will have a good christmas this year! cheers!
@bjc66bjc (6745)
I am sure you will not be here alone..and if you are going to be at your mom's you might not be here much yourself.. I will have my daughter and her family and her girlfriend over here for Christmas Day, so I probably will not be here..But it will not be a big deal for me not tobe here...LOL...
@AidaLily (1450)
I will probably be here on and off like I usually am throughout the day. I don't really celebrate Christmas at all. Merry Christmas to you though. :)
I will probably be in and out tomorrow. We will be staying home this year for Christmas so I might have some time to be here... =)
@jugsjugs (13045)
There will be people on here as not all of us has Christmas day on the same day, as our clocks are different, I wont be on here tomorrow as it will be Christmas day, but there will be many people on here. I shall try to catch up with you as soon as I can, but I have all my children here on the big day and we celebrate Christmas as one big family, no matter what happens.
@Blondie2222 (22730)
I might be on here christmas day after I get home from being with my sister. With my dads side of the family we go to my older sisters house for christmas and celebrate there. I will be home about 5pm that day so I'll be online then. But I'm also thinking of taking my laptop with me to my sisters so you may see me on sooner then that. I hope your able to be on here with other people tomorrow and not just yourself. Hope you have a great christmas.
@BarBaraPrz (21056)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
By "here" you mean myLot, right? I'll be here on Christmas, but probably won't make an appearance on Boxing Day, as I have to go to my cousin's. Merry Christmas to you too.
You'll probably see me.
This time I had planned to time a good time with mylot. So I am happy to tell you that I will be also with you.I hope there will be many others too. Happy Mylotting and Merry Christmas
@STOUTjodee (3480)
I'll be with you, here on mylot on Christmas! Sometimes your family is family on the internet!
@bluespygirl (2112)
Hello there gifts! You are not alone online. As you can see, many had responded in your topic. I did started a discussion too. I haven't seen much discussions about Christmas and my started discussion is my way of greeting ALL of you here. I wish you will enjy the holidays too while Lotting. Merry Christmas!
@Arieles (2474)
Oh, I will be here in the morning. The kids and I will be watching some Christmas movies during the day and may even catch the Christmas parade on the tele. At 4pm though when the kids are all here, I'll be shutting the computer off, and it will be all family time. Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you to Gifts.
@asliah (11148)
hi, if that will happen to me i think internet is the best thing i need to survive in loneliness during Christmas day,because i can be busy here in mylot or do chatting with my friends online their home alone too,or maybe watch my favorite movies.
I was on mylot a tiny bit on Christmas but not much. I am sure there were lots of others on mylot from other countries so hopefully you were able to find lots of disucssions to comment on besides the ones that you created. I am way backed up on posts from friends. I am going through them now. I have two full days of notificatinos to go through.
@MsTickle (24994)
Christmas is over now for another year. I spent most of the day here, by myself. Hope 2013 brings you lots of peace, joy and happiness gifts.