What were you happy about today?

I was happy today for a number of reasons. I asked my daughter to clear up a corner and without any back talk she cleared it really well. It made my clean up of the house run smoothly. I got to cook and mylot and spend some quality time alone with my thoughts as well. I then went to my mothers and came back home and there were people posting on here. I was pleased as punch with that one. then my daughter came in from work and she had a great day as well. now,the day is almost over and I have the next few hours to myself here. how about your day?
Hopefully, since she did so well with that, she will do well in helping you now that your mother is likely to be in the hospital again. Maybe, she can help you in bringing her grandmother some seasonal cheer even if she is spending this time in the hospital.
My thoughts are like yours. I am also encouraged about how well Kay is behaving.
@asliah (11149)
hi, i am not that happy today because some people here in my work ruined my day in the morning,i hate when my morning will ruined by somebody because it will take until in the afternoon,anyway i am okay now and i can smile again because of my friends again.
What about Adrian? Isn't he staying with you also? Ir did he decide to keep staying at his place?
@Blondie2222 (21435)
Glad you had a good day and that you and your daughter are starting to get along that's great. My day was pretty well yesterday. I spent the day wrapping all my christmas gifts then my boyfriend came over and we got to spend time alone for a bit. Then we left to go to our christmas bowling party and that was alot of fun. Got home about 930pm and then I just got online for a bit and was in bed by 11pm. It was a great day for me :). Hope your night was just as great.
@neelia27 (896)
I also have plenty of things to be happy about.. tommorrow is christmas and all my presents for my family is ready to be given, there are lots of food that my mother cook for us for christmas and those were my favorites.. just being with my family makes me happy.. spending time with my son and husband is enough to make me happy.. even though there are some people that more or less will annoy you still I choose to be happy..
I am happy today because my family is all here, all together waiting for Christmas Eve. A smile and feel contented with them. Life will not be completed without them.
Gifts, it was really wonderful. My sister, BIL, and niece came up early for Christmas because on Christmas Day my BIL is on call. So they had to come up early and arrived Friday night. And they went to church with us this morning. My sister and BIL sang, and while they did I held Amyra. You remember I posted about her? We went out to eat afterwards and I got a really good picture of me holding her. I'm just in love with that little girl. It was the cutest thing too. My dad stood up in church and said he wanted to introduce a new family member. She was official now. So my BIL stood up and faced the congregation. They all started clapping. Amyra saw them clapping, so she started clapping too! Everyone laughed.