I don't know how many dresses I would need to buy

@hotsummer (10449)
My brother has said it is okay to buy more dresses with the family budget. Since i said all of the stuff I bought were so cheap. Although I can buy out of my own money but it would take a lot of time before I would be able to save since I just earn online. So by january I would try to be more clothes or dresses. So i like to buy things that i need and i feel i would need to buy more so i won't look like i am just wearing same thing every time.
@Dominique25 (9475)
I understand what you mean. I often feel like I need to buy more dresses and outfits because it seems I'm often wearing the same thing over and over. So I'm hoping that with time I will be able to go to more second hand stores and find clothes that are reasonably priced.
If you find you are wearing same dresses for months I would ak you to purchase new dresses. This will surely bring some changes to you and you will he happy with it. Happy Shopping and Happy Mylotting
The best approach would be to figure out your clothing budget and then, with money in hand, hit some of your local thrift shops. You could stock up on dresses and skirts and blouses as your budget and your finds allow. If, for instance, you had $100USD in hand around here, you could likely come with 10-12 nice dresses; I don't know how the prices are in your area, but I'm certain that you will be able to find some nice, reasonably-priced pieces so that you won't feel anymore like you are wearing the same things all the time.