Why do people have to lose them to learn..

Some people don't realize what they have till they lose it. why can't people just love and let love. They can just respect each other and talk about stuff and treat each other well. I wish this did not have to happen to people.
as what they say we never learn what we have until we lose it. thats why we have to under go this for us to learn and understand why we need to cherished those people before its too late...
@enelym001 (8333)
It;s easy to say sometimes. But sometimes when situations comes we can't just not talk about it without having to fight. SOmetimes we let our emotions win and let go of the person. And then yeah we realize we lose something so precious and just regret it.
Well, it's true -- we don't notice what's there, we'll only notice it once we lost it. It's pretty ironic. I've always had this old guitar before. It sounded pretty decent, but I still kept looking for other guitars, the cool-looking ones that seemed like rockstars used them before. I bought myself a new one and took the old one for granted til it broke on me one day. Then that's the time I started to miss it, it was my very first guitar.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i will agree on that,they don't give any importance to a thing because they still have it and they can still see it but once it will gone in their hands they will realize how important it is,and as they said we will only know it in the end of it.
@Arieles (2474)
Sometimes it takes losing someone to realize what you have/had. Often this will happen so you can appreciate the things in your life that you do have. Hopefully, when the next person comes along and you have feelings for them, you'll appreciate what they have to offer you.
@mariaperalta (19094)
• Mexico
your right, many marriages or even relationships end, because of mis- understandings. If they just sit down at talk.. but many wont do it. Take care there. merry xmas. Hope your mom gets well soon....
@Blondie2222 (22217)
I know what you mean especially with loved ones. Some people just care about money and don't care about themselves or others for that matter. I have a few friends that only care about themselves and if they don't get their way they get mad. They always bug for money because they spend theirs on their nails, getting their hair done then they don't have money for food etc. They got kicked out of their home because of that reason. I think you should think before you do that stuff because one day you will regret not having the close relationship with your family because your all stuck up on yourself. Family is important and without them you won't get anywhere in life. I am glad I am close with my family and we all get along so well. I can go to them about anything and they give great advice. I don't know what I would do without them in my life.
@jricky1 (6808)
Just keep yourself and i don't really understand why we should lose something to sacrifice for something.Respect is important so i will stick to myself.And it's nice to see this topic since everyone has their own personatliy and it's just so important in this society.
You are right. Except that some people don`t even learn in those cases. Many people blame others for what happens to them and see only the bad part of their lives. We should be more generous, not with money but with ourselves. That way, if we give, we will recieve even from sources that we didn`t know existed.
ALL OF US ARE FARSIGHTED. Being farsighted means that things from a distance seem clearer compared to things that are near us. In life, people - well most of them, tend to always look "far" to things that they don't have. They always look and look for that something far to keep their eyes on. That's why we don't notice the things near us - we tend to notice the little things.... The things that we have right at this very moment are taken for granted.. but when they are taken from us - being far from our sight.. It makes us realize that we took it for granted.
@Dominique25 (9476)
Yeah I agree with you. It often seems like when we lose something we realize how great that person actually was and all that they did in our life. It is hard though because most of the times people realize this too late. It would be nice if we all could see the results of things before they happened.